Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

5 posters

Nintendo Fanboys and Microsoft Fanboys

Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 855

Nintendo Fanboys and Microsoft Fanboys Empty Nintendo Fanboys and Microsoft Fanboys

Post by Will Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Waring, some swearing ahead.

The Average Nintendo Fanboy:
    Yeah, I grew up on nintendo. I have so many fond memories of mario and pokemon and other great games like that. I still play on nintendo today. I enjoy it. It really doesn't matter to me how the graphics are, I just like a fun game. I don't really care if you perfer the playstation or Xbox, as long as your happy, I'll respect you. But hey if you ever wanna play some mario kart I know you'd enjoy it.

The Average Microsoft Fanboy:
    Ahhh Hell ya! Xbox all the way! I'v been playing on this **** for the past few years, and I know what an awesome game is. Xbox has the best freaking graphics. Sure is better than that wii ****. You don't get fps shooters on wii. So you nintendo fansissys ain't gamers. Man screw mario. Screw that baby ****, I had a nintendo when I was 4 and it sucked. So glad I upgraded to Xbox. What do you mean we have no exclusives? We got freaking Halo and Minecraft, no baby **** here. If you like nintendo, you ain't no gamer and your stupid, you should really just screw off.

Ah, I'm so glad fans of all systems can get along happily together.

Nintendo Fanboys and Microsoft Fanboys Will10
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Nintendo Fanboys and Microsoft Fanboys Empty Re: Nintendo Fanboys and Microsoft Fanboys

Post by Evolution Master Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Interesting topic Will. XD Gotta love the relationships that the various console owners share.

And I'm guessing the Average Sony Fanboy is somewhere in the middle? XD
    XKoreanLP
    XKoreanLP
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Charizard Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 560

Nintendo Fanboys and Microsoft Fanboys Empty Re: Nintendo Fanboys and Microsoft Fanboys

Post by XKoreanLP Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Fanboys are really annoying. Whether it be Nintendo fanboys or Microsoft fanboys, they are really annoying. Now I'm not saying all fans are annoying. Fans and fanboys are different. Fans are basically people who love and support something, but fanboys just...overdo everything.
    Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 855

Post by Will Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:47 pm

XKoreanLP wrote:Fanboys are really annoying. Whether it be Nintendo fanboys or Microsoft fanboys, they are really annoying. Now I'm not saying all fans are annoying. Fans and fanboys are different. Fans are basically people who love and support something, but fanboys just...overdo everything.

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm just saying that for the most part Xbox fanboys are garbage.

I"m not a fanboy of any consoles really.
    Dalek
    Dalek
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 248
    Location : In the coffee machine. It's hot in here, by the way.

Post by Dalek Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:28 pm

I'm not a fanboy of any system, or company, I just like to have fun with games. I have a Wii and an Xbox, and a PS3.
    Togekissing Snivy
    Togekissing Snivy
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Toadette Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 742

Post by Togekissing Snivy Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:01 pm

XKoreanLP wrote:Fanboys are really annoying. Whether it be Nintendo fanboys or Microsoft fanboys, they are really annoying. Now I'm not saying all fans are annoying. Fans and fanboys are different. Fans are basically people who love and support something, but fanboys just...overdo everything.

This.
    Especially a person from skype that is absurd Nintendo fan and aruge a FPS games from Microsoft and Sony.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:49 am