Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

GamerzUniverse is back! Check out GU2!

Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

GamerzUniverse is back! Check out GU2! Empty GamerzUniverse is back! Check out GU2!

Post by Evolution Master Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Hello everyone, it sure has been a while. I know it's really sudden; however, I bring you good news! GamerzUniverse is indeed back! After noticing how so many people missed GU, my fellow staff members and I decided it would be best to bring back GamerzUniverse and alas, it's ready for everyone to rejoin! Yes, GamerzUnivserse has returned and has been in development for a few weeks now! At last, it's ready to be revealed to the public!

Now where is this GU? Well it's forumotion based, just like this site, the original GU. However, why are we starting it on a new site rather than the old one? Because it will start a new revolution of GamerzUniverse with the ideas and concepts being virtually the same as the original GU! Additionally, our url finally fits in with our forum's title! Very Happy Short, but sweet - we hope to maintain GamerzUniverse even better and you all as the GU community!

Here is the link to the new GamerzUniverse forum  Smile :

http://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com/

I hope that you all can join us! I apologize about the way the original forum closed down; however, hopefully we can recreate GU and make it even better than before! Smile Thank you all! Hope to see you there!

GamerzUniverse is back! Check out GU2! Toadwin

- Evolution Master

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 am