Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

3 posters

The Great Kingdom Pokemon Tournament.

LuigiFan
    LuigiFan
    Princess Peach
    Princess Peach

Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 49

The Great Kingdom Pokemon Tournament. Empty The Great Kingdom Pokemon Tournament.

Post by LuigiFan Sat May 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Chapter One: Prologue
    Yeah I´m quite lucky..since my childhood I was living in Goomba Town with my parents, i was a pretty good Goomba that was especially good on jumping and well, making food and helping on the Town. I quite liked the King Goomba, he was a little..."Crazy"..I´m remembering especially one day..when I put chocolate in his crown when he was sleeping wehen i haved 6 years old...He was so angry..but then he shut up because liked the chocolate...¿So much problem to end laughing?..I think...that was not my good story about my past.

When i had 10 years old i walked away up to Toad Town..they were quite weird, only talking about the princess, about Mario...¿They don´t think about something better?... I visited the Castle of Princess Peach, then the forest and met the Boos, that were always joking and making fun of the people, including me.
    After that i met Koopa Town, then Dry Dry Dessert, and well...it was..so hot in there..I don´t want to remember a lot about the dessert

At the end of my traveling I ended in the Bowser Castle, i get the job as a minion and well...I was being here being pissed off by Mario since 6 years ago, and yeah, i have 16 years old...But well..I´m having a good payment, I have my own room...Is quite nice. And well..my name is Mike, I´m a Goomba...and well I have a green hat because I liked Luigi green-style hat...¿so what?..

Spoiler:

Mike: *sigh* Damn, this is so damn boring..
    Dry Bones 1: Come on Mike, you have been 6 years here, dont be mad.

Mike: ...Well you are right, I atleast don´t be here working 20 years like you..
    Dry Bones 1: Shut the hell up man.
    Mike:Hehe, another point for me.
    Dry Bones 1: Hey Mike, did you know that on Mushroom Kingdom will be a Pokemon Tournament?
    Mike:Pokemon you say?..That strange things that use to battle and live "pacefully"?
    Dry Bones 1: Yeah and..
    Mike: I know, I know, im a #$@ living mushroom that talks, you are an undead turtle..¿so what?..Pokemon are quite more strange that us.
    Dry Bones 1: Calm down, calm down...Well continue with the news, anybody can access to the TOurnament...the problem is..
    Mike:It had to get register on Mushroom Kingdom..¿right?
    Dry Bones 1: And you need atleast one Pokemon.
    Mike: Im bored of being here, i will find a Pokemon...
    Dry Bones 1: Remember you have 6 days to register...starting right now.
    Mike: Is 8:00 A.M. and it started to count?
    Dry Bones 1: Yep.
    Mike:.....#$@....

BE CONTINUE
    LuigiFan
    LuigiFan
    Princess Peach
    Princess Peach

The Great Kingdom Pokemon Tournament. Empty Re: The Great Kingdom Pokemon Tournament.

Post by LuigiFan Sat May 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Chapter Two: The Mudkip
    Mike: *Sigh* Where I can find a damn Pokemon in Bowser domains?
    After that what I said, i started looking for a Pokemon, I started inside the castle, but just I finded another pals with their Pokemons, or another minions without Pokemon looking TV, playing games or training their skills
    Then I looked for a Pokemon outside the castle, in the lava around the castle it wasn´t a Pokemon, just..lava and fire monsters...
    I keep walking and, ¿what did I found?..only the chick that I liked since last year kissing with another...well..maybe because she is a koopa and me a Goomba make the problem...*sigh* Im a little tired about it.

I continue searching a Pokemon like 2 hours, and nothing, no Pokemon at Bowser domains.

Mike: Mike: Its 10:00 A.M., and I have not find a Pokemon yet...*sigh* Maybe I must just go to the castle and continue working

And without faith I walked again to the Castle, with a sad and at the same time an angry face, but something stomped me very quick.."¡Damn you Mario!", I think in that moment..But when I fix myself to be normal again, infront of me, it wasn´t Mario, it was Pokemón...It was a Mudkip
    Mike: Oh hey...buddy..hehe..¿Do you mind if I keep with you..?..¡Rats i forgot that I must have a Pokeball!..DAMN
    Mudkip: Is not problem..I can be your Pokemon...BUT JUST IF YOU REACH TO ME!

In that moment the Mudkip run away laguhing into the castle, I started chasing him because I was sure that there in the castle someone would like to have it like a Pokemon for fun or for the Tournament. This is bad, This is so bad, I must caught that little Mudkip before someone do.

I was still following that Pokemon in the Castle, i chase him in the Studio, in the other minion rooms and well, in Bowser room, in the koopaling rooms, but finally he get tired, so I; but his last stand was about outside the castle

Mudkip: He....You...uff...you made it, I´m going with you
    Mike:*cof*..*cof* I need a breath...*cof*..*cof*...Now that you are my Pokemon, let´s go to the tournament..I hope i can train you the best I can..I must win that tournament...For honor and for have money.
    Mudkip: Oh that´s Ok.
    Mike:Wait a second..¿why i can know what the hell are you talking?
    Mudkip: You are not a human.

BE CONTINUE..
    Mudkip
    Mudkip
    Member of Quadruple Administrators
    Member of Quadruple Administrators

Legendary Trainer
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 757

The Great Kingdom Pokemon Tournament. Empty Re: The Great Kingdom Pokemon Tournament.

Post by Mudkip Sat May 04, 2013 5:01 pm

I see I'm a Mudkip. Funny bit at the end btw.
    LuigiFan
    LuigiFan
    Princess Peach
    Princess Peach

Post by LuigiFan Sat May 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Chapter 3: Castle Difficulties

I was walking with a smile on my face, I finally have a Pokemon to enter in my quest, in the battle with other to win the price in the tournament...But, something was approching...It was...¿A bullet bill?..¡OH HOLY CRAP IS A GREAT AND BIG IRON BULLET BILL!..¿Why a Big iron bullet bill its approching to the castle..?..Maybe Fawful revived and was planning a revenge for all the Kingdom, I mean, Bowser and Peach Kingdom

¡BOOM!...It sounded and the Castle was now pieces of what it had been before. As a minion of Bowser, I decided to go at the castle and well Mudkip follow my path.

Bowser Castle
    10:30 A.M.

Mike: How many survibles are?
    Dry Bones 1: Agh...well the Dry Bones can´t die, so we..amm...practically all are alive, just with several damages...just that
    Mudkip: Jeez, all are Screwed.
    Dry Bones 1: Wow you get a Mudkip, that cool to hear Mike.
    Mike: Yeah yeah, do you know if Bowser is alive?
    Dry Bones: He must be in his room, well in where HIS ROOM was, hurry if you want.
    Mudkip: Wait wait, you are telling me that we must help that fat ass of Bowser?
    Mike: Mudkip..Im on1e of his minions, so, is my responsable to look that the King is allright. ¿You get it?
    [color=red]Mudkip: I get it. But i don´t want to see him, if he see me, maybe give me the fault..So..I help here, and you go there.
    Mike: Are you a f*cking coward?
    Mudkip: Im not coward..just...I don´t want to see him, its all..¿Do you have a problem with that?. Now move your ass to help him..¿Ok?

After hearing my Pokemon I walked out to Bowser place, he was crushed by great part of what the Castle was maked, but he was alive...hurten, but alive.

Bowser: RAWRRARRAHHHHHHR...It hur a lot!..You..Mike..Help the others...RIGHT NOW IDIOT!
    Mike: Calm down boss...calm down, my Pokemon is helping them right away, I´m here to help boss.
    Bowser: HAHAHA!...A pokemon...¿yours?...Well that is a surprise...I knew you were not just a minion more..Haha!
    Mike: Can I and my Mudkip get registered on the Pokemon Tournament?
    Bowser: Just if the money is for me and all of here.
    Mike: ¡Sure!
    Crap...

BE CONTINUE..
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Sun May 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Awesome work so far. XD

Pretty interesting fic you have here. Razz Keep it up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:25 pm