Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

4 posters

Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love)

L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 157

Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love)

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:17 am

"Ok.. this may hurt, but it will be gone in a couple of seconds" I said to comfort him. I held the knife and counted "3...2...1..." I pulled the knife out quickly, making the hand bleed. I went into my bag and held out a bottle of some strange fluid. "This is pretty much like rubbing alcohol so it will sting a bit. I poured a little on his hand. I blew on it so it wouldn't sting so long. After that, I ripped a piece of my cape and tied it around his hand. "Now just leave it like that for a week or 2, then it will heal completely!" I said to him. I hugged him so he would be comforted.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 96

Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love)

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:24 am

I at first gasp but somehow I feel relief. Hugging her again, I thank her and stand up.I then give her the place I live in. "Bai Very Happy " I write on the ground.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:28 am

"Bye, I-I guess I'll see you later!" I said to him.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 am

Turning I walk to my last class of the day. It was not too bad if you think about it. People just sent me offensive notes that's all. After school is done, I go work and work a few hours. After that I return to my dorm and crash onto my bed. "Um Liam?" I turn my head to see my roommate with a girl. I get up and leave the dorm and then just sit in front of the door.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:23 am

After school, I walked around the city for some exercise. My cellphone rang and it was from a girl named Tracy, she needed the outline for her science project. I walked into the area and I saw Liam sitting outside the door before Tracy. "Oh...um...h-hi Liam" I said nervously.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:51 pm

I hear Rose's voice and see her standing there. Looking around for paper I then just write on the street "Yes?"
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:36 pm

"Ummm... I just wanted to say 'Hi' t-that's all" I said to him nervously.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:56 pm

I nod and point at the door. Then putting my finger on my head and pretened to shoot myself. Writting on the street "My roommate has his lady friend over. //_-"
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:01 pm

"Hmmm... Does she have black hair and is wearing a green headband?" I asked him suspiciously.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 pm

I nod a little and write "Why you ask? Do you know her?" Shaking my head a little I play around with my bracelet.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 pm

"Yes, she was the girl who needed to give her science outline too" I said as I held out the papers. I sat next to Liam and looked at his hand. "Look's like it's getting better!" I said
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:57 pm

I smiled and nodded a little. Then writting again "Is she tyour friend or something?" Smiling a little I raise my hand and pat her on the head.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:06 pm

"No, not really. She said she is, but I'm like her slave instead of friend. I always do her homework and all that. I tried to tell the principle, but he didn't really care." I said to him. I lean my head on his shoulder and said "You know...you're the first person that talks to me without insulting me, hurting me, and all that other stuff...you're just a really sweet kid.."
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 pm

I smile and write "Well I wrote to you but same idea." I pat her on the head and add on my note "My roommate is kind, he at least does not call me names. Smile"
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm

"Hmmm...seems like a nice guy" I said to Liam.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:25 pm

I smile sadly and wrote "Well he is nice around me but when his gang comes not too much."
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 pm

"Ah...I see! Trying to impress the others, huh?" I said. I hugged Liam and said "You know...you have me...and I don't even hurt people. Like when those bullies were around you, I didn't fight them, I just told them to go away....I don't want anyone hurting... my best friend"
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:37 pm

I smiled and thought to myself Best friend already eh? Well ain't too bad. Writting on the street again "Yeah, I don't want to see you get hurt either Very Happy"
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:40 pm

I blushed a bit and said "T-thank you" Then I saw the door opening and I saw Tracy and some other guy.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 pm

I wave my roommate who smiles "Hey, you can come back in." He held the door open and I hold out my hand to Rosa.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

I held his hand and I said to his roommate, "Hi there, I'm Rose!"
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:53 pm

My roommate smiles "Nice to meet ya!" He shuck her hand and then said to me "I got some food leftovers, if you want them they are in the micriwave."
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 pm

I walked inside and said "Pretty nice area"
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 am

I smile and write on a white board "Yeah, we share it. You can tell where my half is." I point at the poster of "BlessTheFall", "Hawthorne Heights", "My Chemical Romance", "Green Day", "The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus", "Black Veil Brides" and "Paramore".
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2624

Post by Pokemon73lp Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:07 am

I hope I'm not late but this application was really confusing to me and if not accepted, I'll think of a new RP to start here

Application:

Name: Gabriel
    Mayor: ???
    Minor: ???
    Pokemon representing: Eevee

Apperance: Blue eyes and blonde hair

History: ???

Personality: Shy and lonely, can't really speak in front of people. Really just likes to be alone but also gets lonely being alone

Connect the dots: ???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:06 pm