Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

+5
Will
Mudkip
Giratina720
Evolution Master
ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
9 posters

Important: Two Dear Losses...

ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    Anime Addict
    Anime Addict

Tech Admin

Bleach
    Kirito Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 2419

Important: Two Dear Losses... Empty Important: Two Dear Losses...

Post by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am

Hello members of GamerzUniverse,

These past few weeks were pretty hard at GamerzUniverse. One, most of our members are becoming inactive and the forum is getting less and less active as we speak. Two, we lost 2 of our important staff members due to various issues and they have quit. These two staff members were Admin PokeZone/Togekissing Snivy and Moderator Bond/P0k3H4ck5 .They were both amazing staff members who helped out the forum quite a bit and the current staff of GU thanks them for that. You two have done an amazing job and it is unfortunate to see you leave.. but wherever you are do your best like always and have fun!

As for the current staff at GU, hopefully we don't have to face another situation like this ever again. If you have any issues please report it to the administrators and we will try to work things out, we don't want to start losing staff members for unnecessary reasons...

Other than that we will be doing a revamp of the forum in the next week or so and adding new staff if necessary.

We thank all the members and staff who have stayed and supported us this far. You guys have done a fantastic job and keep it up! Smile

-GU Admins

Last edited by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Important: Two Dear Losses... Empty Re: Important: Two Dear Losses...

Post by Evolution Master Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:52 am

Thank you for everything PokeZone and Bond. The two of you have done great things for our community while you were here, and we will never forget them. I'm sad to see you two leave; however, the choice is all up to you, and I'm afraid I can't stop you there. Again, thank you very much the two of you.

PokeZone, I remember you being our very first active member outside of the original quad who made this forum. You helped bring this forum to fruition and I appreciate that. Thank you. Good luck in the future. Bond, you have done a lot of moderation work for this forum and have helped me a great deal in the GU BT as well. I had a fun time talking to the both of you in the past, and I wish the both of you best of luck in the future. Take care, you two.

As AF mentioned, we will make revamps to the GamerzUniverse forum. Thanks for staying with us in our worst states, and I hope that we can make this forum a better place for everyone. Thank you all again.
    Giratina720
    Giratina720
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 173

Post by Giratina720 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 am

What I'm seeing is that they're probably on vacation, and they don't get wi fi to good when they get wi fi. Also thank you PokeZone/TogekissingSnivy and Bond for doing a wonderful job in the forums. Man things are getting rougher, and rougher in this forum.
    Mudkip
    Mudkip
    Member of Quadruple Administrators
    Member of Quadruple Administrators

Legendary Trainer
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 757

Post by Mudkip Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:12 am

They're not on vacation Giratina. They quitted. It's sad to see both of our staff leave, we hope that we can revamp the forum in respect for them.
    Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 855

Post by Will Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Well it's sad to see any members go, staff or not, but Pokezone will be missed!

As for normal members going, thats also a sad thing. As of right now I'm not intending on going anywhere. If you guys ever need help with anything, ask me and I"ll do my best to help out!

Good luck with the forum construction guys!
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

WeLikeIke
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 529

Post by TheChuckNorrisExpert Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:26 pm

It's pretty sad to see PZ and my lil bro go Sad. They both did great jobs here and they shall be missed. Although, I think Meowths got into the forums and that's why they wanted to leave. XD
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 731

Post by newsupermariobros Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Well both of my good friend's are gone.(probably back to the SS forums) I'll just say that we hope to keep the website going and get even more popular! This is a great site and dezerves WAY more members and that's why I stayed. Those 2 did tremendous jobs here. We need new staff now. I hope we have even more great staff! Also, I'm available if you ever need help. Good luck on construction!

~Nsmb
    Ospreyeagle
    Ospreyeagle
    Looker is the best
    Looker is the best

Looker
    Falcon Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1802

Post by Ospreyeagle Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Sad to see you guys leave... but I will still be here to help. Smile
    Togekissing Snivy
    Togekissing Snivy
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Toadette Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 742

Post by Togekissing Snivy Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:56 am

I wonder that's real truth. It's really is. But yeah, that's all we have to provide from GU. We can't withstand our hopes from this site. We have to move on our lives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 pm