Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

5 posters

Hey! :D (What, the title has to be 10 to 255 characters?)

Hylia
    Hylia
    Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon Trainer

Hylia
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 240

Hey! :D (What, the title has to be 10 to 255 characters?) Empty Hey! :D (What, the title has to be 10 to 255 characters?)

Post by Hylia Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:36 pm

I saw this site from someone sort of advertising on Youtube so I thought I'd check it out. Looking good! I love the graphics and effort put into the site. I noticed there were only 17 members, so this makes me the 18th, I guess? (Who knows)

Yes, I'm a Legend of Zelda fan, due to my username. I chose it because Hylia is a pretty name (and it doesn't relate to Zelda in real life at all, despite it's fictional usage) I'm not hardcore about it, pretty passive about the series, growing up with it and all. I also like Fire Emblem, Pokemon (I'm a little hardcore with that), Tetris, Golden Sun, Smash Bros, the underrated Breath of Fire series, and Mario Kart. There's others I'm into, but I'll save those for later.

I'm up for friendly Brawl fights if anyone has Wi-Fi.
    I'll also be up for PBR Wi-Fi battles as well, as soon as I copy my EV trained Pokemon to the game, again.
    And, of course, I accept DS battles as well. I don't have Mario Kart Wii, unfortunately.

My Youtube is Galdrchan, but all I have are gameplays of GBA games I play from time to time. Kind of sucks, but ah well. I'm also into forum role-plays but haven't seen those yet.

Anyway, that's it--oh wait. I'm female, just so you'll know. Hopefully I'm not the only one~

Glad to be here and I apologize if this is long.
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    Anime Addict
    Anime Addict

Tech Admin

Bleach
    Kirito Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2419

Hey! :D (What, the title has to be 10 to 255 characters?) Empty Re: Hey! :D (What, the title has to be 10 to 255 characters?)

Post by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Very cool, nice to meet you Hylia. Im one of the admins on the forum. We are just a starting forum and not many users are active, but I hope to see you around the forum! If you have any concerns you can contact me, the other admin (Evoluton Master) or any of the mods on the forum. Smile
    MapleBerry<3
    MapleBerry<3
    Digital GU Mod
    Digital GU Mod

Pokestar Champ
    digimon badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 246

Hey! :D (What, the title has to be 10 to 255 characters?) Empty Re: Hey! :D (What, the title has to be 10 to 255 characters?)

Post by MapleBerry<3 Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Welcome to the fourm! Its fantastic to have another girl around here! I <3 Zelda games too and I think we have a lot in common! I'm MapleBerry<3 by the way and I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Hylia
    Hylia
    Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon Trainer

Hylia
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Hylia Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks for the friendly welcomes you two!

I understand the forum is just the beginning. It'll grow! If it's allowed, Gan and Evo, I'll see if I can advertise this place (when it's allowed on other sites) so more people can join here and activity can grow further. I like Nintendo-based site like this. ^^

Also, Maple, I didn't know you were a girl. I'm glad we share common interests! Very Happy I'll do whatever I can in my power to make this place flourish!
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Welcome Hylia, my name is Evolution Master! It's very nice to meet you and I do hope that you do enjoy yourself here. You already seemed to have settled yourself with your graphics, so I can't wait to see more of it! Wink

Also that would be great Hylia for the advertising portion. You're more than welcome to do it, and I for one really do hope our little community grows. We have 18 members now, but most are inactive for the most part...

Also I'll be glad to exchange fcs with you for brawl and the Pokemon games. I'll make sure to contact you when I do get a chance to post them. A lot of us play those games, so it looks like you came to the right community. Smile

Btw: I fixed the title length values. Can't believe I didn't notice this sooner! D:
    Hylia
    Hylia
    Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon Trainer

Hylia
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Hylia Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Evolution Master wrote:Welcome Hylia, my name is Evolution Master! It's very nice to meet you and I do hope that you do enjoy yourself here. You already seemed to have settled yourself with your graphics, so I can't wait to see more of it! Wink

Thank you, Evo. Very Happy It's great to meet you, Gan, and Maple. I'm enjoying myself here, yes. I think I'll be spending most of my time in the Graphics section. XD I'll try to keep everything in one whole thread.

Evolution Master wrote:
    Also that would be great Hylia for the advertising portion. You're more than welcome to do it, and I for one really do hope our little community grows. We have 18 members now, but most are inactive for the most part...

If it's okay, I'd like to do a video promotion of the site (in a way). Like, record the website, and show everything there is to the forum and post it on Youtube. After that, I'll post that video on DeviantART. I have over 100 watchers there and many play video games, so it's worth a shot if I can do that. If not and if I don't have permission, I'll do it the regular way and just post it where it's allowed. I can still do that on deviantart and on Fanfiction.Net. (I have watchers there, too) So, I have connections. Smile

Evolution Master wrote:
    Also I'll be glad to exchange fcs with you for brawl and the Pokemon games. I'll make sure to contact you when I do get a chance to post them. A lot of us play those games, so it looks like you came to the right community. Smile

Sweet! I'll be waiting for them. Can't wait for some friendly battles. ^^
    I came to the right place, then. XD Glad we all have something in common.

Evolution Master wrote:
    Btw: I fixed the title length values. Can't believe I didn't notice this sooner! D:

Thank you for the fix. XD
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:01 am

No problem Hylia and I'll definitely be checking out the graphics area often (I love art!). Very Happy Maybe we can all learn some new artistic techniques from you. Great to know that we all indeed share very common interests! Also glad to hear that you're willing to battle in the various games (FCs should come soon once I find my Nintendo systems. ^.^').

Also you're more than welcome to advertise the forum in any sort of way Hylia! Getting more people here is what we all want and by all means don't feel shy to promote the site whenever and wherever you want to. With connections like that, it will really help the forum's growth and I really do appreciate the help Hylia! Smile
    Togekissing Snivy
    Togekissing Snivy
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Toadette Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 742

Post by Togekissing Snivy Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:27 pm

That's a sweet intro, my friend!
    Welcome to hubz! Enjoy your stay! Smile
    Hylia
    Hylia
    Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon Trainer

Hylia
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Hylia Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Thanks PokeZone~ Very Happy I'm enjoying myself already~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am