Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

+12
Shiny Star
LuigiFan
KyngzIndeyen
XKoreanLP
Togekissing Snivy
Dalek
ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
newsupermariobros
P0k3H4ck5
Mudkip
Pokemon73lp
Evolution Master
16 posters

GamerzUniverse's First Year Anniversary!!

Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

GamerzUniverse's First Year Anniversary!! Empty GamerzUniverse's First Year Anniversary!!

Post by Evolution Master Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 am

May 2nd, now that's an interesting day to remember. In fact, this day is actually very important to the GamerzUniverse forum as a whole. Why you may ask? The reason being is that on this very same day one year ago, the GamerzUniverse forum was created and open to public! As a result, the forum is now celebrating its first year anniversary today!  Yahoo!

When the GamerzUniverse forum was first launched, it was albeit a very small forum that mainly handled discussions of favourite Nintendo titles, general life events, and of course the inevitable general spam section. XD We had (and still have) a chatbox in which users were able to communicate with each other and make friends. We've seen some massive design revamps over the months as well in regards to the forum's design layout. When GamerzUniverse was first made, its design was presented in the way it was seen in the below video:

Spoiler:

However, as time went on...GamerzUniverse grew! Perhaps it didn't become massive; however, with the combined efforts of all of us members, we managed to get the small forum to survive for one year! Now that is an accomplishment! As a result, this is why I would like to thank each and every one of you who have joined and stayed with us through the toughest times. GamerzUniverse never was the most populous forum; however, you all have stayed loyal to the forum and continued to make it live. That alone makes me satisfied and very happy to see how successful the forum had become. I remember talking with Admin AnimeFreak, Mod MapleBerry<3 and Patroller Mr.Snap last year June about whether the forum had a chance of growing, and to be honest, all of us were uncertain. GU was so small, and it originally offered little to no content that would separate or make it stand out from other gaming forums (all of which were obviously much more populated).

However, you all, as the members, have surprised us. You've found and joined the forums through certain means despite it being so small originally. Most importantly, you stayed active and posted as much as you can in GamerzUniverse to make a stable community grow! You've stayed loyal to the small forum and helped it grow even further! That's an achievement for sure! GamerzUniverse may not have become a large forum, but neither has it died out in less than a year as most small forums generally do. However; you guys have made GU successfully live and last for a year, and that is already more than enough for me. I'm very satisfied. Thank you all! SmileWe couldn't have done it without each and every one of you!

I've enjoyed talking to each and every one of you. I still have fond memories of logging into the chatbox and meeting all of you at various times. It's cheered me up, and definitely has supported our community. We've made topics, played forum games and participated in the GamerzUniverse Battle Tournament, and we've even got to learn more about each other as time went on! All great fun, and I feel that through this - we've all really bonded well as a strong community. My original goal for creating GamerzUniverse was to make a community that would get along well and have fun together while discussing gaming essentials. As a result, my goal has been reached and things have gone great! And none of this would have been possible without the combined force of the loyal GamerzUniverse forum community!

Anyways, Happy Anniversary GamerzUniverse! You've started off as a very small forum; however, you sure have grown a lot in your first year and you still continue to grow as a result of the great members here! While I have no idea if GU will ever live up to reaching another anniversary, I'm happy that the forum has made it to living one year and let's hope that GU continues to live on in the time to come and get even bigger too! Once again, thank you, each and every one of you. :)We couldn't have done it without you all!

- Evolution Master

GamerzUniverse's First Year Anniversary!! Tumblr_mlb1ujjT8Z1rxcsyvo1_250

P.S. Credits to Admin AnimeFreak for designing both the current and anniversary banners for GamerzUniverse. Thank you AnimeFreak, I appreciate it! Smile
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2624

GamerzUniverse's First Year Anniversary!! Empty Re: GamerzUniverse's First Year Anniversary!!

Post by Pokemon73lp Thu May 02, 2013 8:26 am

What? No big GU battle tournament tournament? ( Pun not intended ) Awwwww! Razz

Anyway, I'll be stating about my time as a member of GU later today!
    Mudkip
    Mudkip
    Member of Quadruple Administrators
    Member of Quadruple Administrators

Legendary Trainer
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 757

GamerzUniverse's First Year Anniversary!! Empty Re: GamerzUniverse's First Year Anniversary!!

Post by Mudkip Thu May 02, 2013 12:39 pm

y u no gime credit? Just joking happy first birthday GU and I hope you accept my Raikou as a present!
    P0k3H4ck5
    P0k3H4ck5
    Super Mario
    Super Mario

I Will Rule The World. Power Hungry. :
    Legendary TrainerInsanely Awesome
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 167

Post by P0k3H4ck5 Thu May 02, 2013 4:50 pm

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! EM'S FINALLY MARRIED TO MICHELEE!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I really love the forums and being mod here is Toadally awesome. Something to make it better, we need to do something special. lol

~Bond
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 731

Post by newsupermariobros Thu May 02, 2013 5:24 pm

I love this forum and I'm glad that I am joined.Congrats EM for making this amazing website! It has been amazing to go on here and chat about things that I like.Most of the kids at my school have lost interest in nintendo and went on to Call of duty.(sorry I threw up a bit in my mouth)
    So It's nice to talk to people who still care and like to play mario,pokemon or whatever so thank you EM.

ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    Anime Addict
    Anime Addict

Tech Admin

Bleach
    Kirito Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2419

Post by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ Thu May 02, 2013 6:34 pm

It has been 1 year since EM created this forum and it was first only used for me, EM and our siblings to chat with each other. When EM told me he had created a forum I was excited just thinking about what we could do, and had never actually thought of releasing the forum into the public. But as time went on, EM thought of releasing it to the public and see how it would go. With a little bit of hope the forum started to gain one or two members at first and now thoughout the year a lot more members came on and it has been a blast. We started meeting new people from different places around the world and GU became a second home. I would like to thank all the members who joined and will join in the future and also to Evolution Master with his brilliant ideas and this wonderful forum

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GAMERZUNIVERSE! Smile
    P0k3H4ck5
    P0k3H4ck5
    Super Mario
    Super Mario

I Will Rule The World. Power Hungry. :
    Legendary TrainerInsanely Awesome
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 167

Post by P0k3H4ck5 Thu May 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Man, you can be stupid at most times. But you make good speeches sometimes, AF XD

Anyways, to take a moment to be serious.
    GU has come a long way. I really wish I was at GU at the beginning but I join around January, I think. And at first, I really didn't know the staff in GU. Of course, over time, I got to know them and be really good friends with them. I guess I became a staff myself xD, but yeah. I'd like to thank all the members of the forum because they have made this forums fun to be on! And of course, EM, for making the forums!

~Alchemy!
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Pokemon73lp Thu May 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Gamerz Universe was the first of what I call "Out of place" forums, and it stands in my view of my mind because it did! I didn't know probably half of the active users ( EM, Eagle, AF, Maple, Will, etc. ) Anyway, when I continued to be active here, I got to know all of you a lot better, and I still want to know more about Hylia and Mr. Snap, but I hope they come on when I am on so I can meet them both. I enjoy coming here, and I love the users ( even if some think the opposite of me ) and I really enjoy what every day has to offer every time I log on! I hope Gamerz Universe can live on longer and longer! And I hope everyone here has a positive attitude toward these forums as much as I do! Happy 1 year Gamerz Universe!

~Pokemon73
    Dalek
    Dalek
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 248
    Location : In the coffee machine. It's hot in here, by the way.

Post by Dalek Thu May 02, 2013 9:27 pm

It's been fun. I haven't been on for the entire year, so I can't say much more than that.
    Togekissing Snivy
    Togekissing Snivy
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Toadette Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 742

Post by Togekissing Snivy Thu May 02, 2013 11:37 pm

The forum was successful, and still the forum continues to grow small each year. I hope it happens in GU's 2nd Anniversary. Well, I don't want to type tl;dr in this post.

I'm thankful that I join this forum and told my friends (X's, SS, etc.) to come here and someday join the forums. They did, and I'm proud myself that I'm still Admin in this small community. All the adjustments were made by myself. During my experience in the forums, of course I made new friends EM, AF, Mr. Snap, and don't forget my e.x. Maple. XD. AF's banners spark the forum even more better. EM is great admin, especially his post has true meaning to everyone in GU Community.
    XKoreanLP
    XKoreanLP
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Charizard Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 560

Post by XKoreanLP Fri May 03, 2013 5:25 am

GU's second big speech heart-to-heart thread countdown: 364 days remaining.

C'mon! Let's look forward to a 2-year anniversary thread!!
    KyngzIndeyen
    KyngzIndeyen
    Luigi
    Luigi

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 152

Post by KyngzIndeyen Fri May 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Congratulations on your one-year anniversary Smile !
    LuigiFan
    LuigiFan
    Princess Peach
    Princess Peach

GCoins : 49

Post by LuigiFan Fri May 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Happy Birthday to the site, I hope the site get a lot of years more, seriously the site is very well, and I wish the better for the forum
    Shiny Star
    Shiny Star
    Kirby
    Kirby

GCoins : 43

Post by Shiny Star Sat May 04, 2013 10:15 am

The video was awesome! Happy 1st birthday, GamerzUniverse!
    Giratina720
    Giratina720
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 173

Post by Giratina720 Sat May 04, 2013 11:32 am

Happy 1st birthday GU Forums! Very Happy
    Ospreyeagle
    Ospreyeagle
    Looker is the best
    Looker is the best

Looker
    Falcon Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1802

Post by Ospreyeagle Sat May 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Happy anniversary, GU! I hope we can make it to 2 years!
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Wed May 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Thank you guys for everything and these posts. I appreciate it. Smile

Let's hope GU will make another year! For GU! XD
    Hylia
    Hylia
    Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon Trainer

Hylia
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 240

Post by Hylia Fri May 31, 2013 3:22 am

Happy Anniversary, GU! <3 I'm super late, but it's the thought that counts, right? xD

18th member here ftw!
    Mr.Snap
    Mr.Snap
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Senators
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 315

Post by Mr.Snap Fri May 31, 2013 7:28 am

I missed it but Happy Birthday GU, over the year i have met some rather unusually cool people (Will THAT'S YOU BUDDY!) Lets have another amazing year. Digimon Dance Party!
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Pokemon73lp Fri May 31, 2013 7:29 am

Hylia wrote:Happy Anniversary, GU! <3 I'm super late, but it's the thought that counts, right? xD

18th member here ftw!

50th member here ftw!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:26 am