Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

16 mile bike ride in the rain!

Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 855

16 mile bike ride in the rain! Empty 16 mile bike ride in the rain!

Post by Will Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 am

Last saturday I was planning on riding my bike (cause I'm a cyclist) but it was pouring really hard. But I decided instead of cancling my plans to go anyway. I was a little excited and nervous at the sametime about going in the rain. But I put on my Yellow cycling shirt (like a lance armstrong boss) and I hit the road.

Well it sucked from the minute I started. I was cold and drenched. My orginal plan was 26 miles but I just got so tired there was no way. I powered my way thru as much as I could and I think 16 miles is pretty far given the wheather conditions.

Also if any of you get the chance to ride your bike down a big hill in the rain...do it. Really fun!