Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

+2
Pokemon73lp
newsupermariobros
6 posters

pokemon adventures- black and white 2

newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 731

pokemon adventures- black and white 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: pokemon adventures- black and white 2

Post by newsupermariobros Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Aha! The gym! Cameron reads a sign that says Cheren is gone and will be back sokn.We apologize for any inconvinience. DARN IT! I want that gym badge. I better tell Lucy and Gabriel.I guess I will just train or maybe go to a diffrent gym.(We will do the battle when EM comes)
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

pokemon adventures- black and white 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: pokemon adventures- black and white 2

Post by Evolution Master Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:08 pm

As I finally turned around the bend to the road leading to the Aspertia Gym, I suddenly spotted a trainer outside of the gym who seemed to have a disappointed face.

"Hello there" I called out "are you here to challenge me, Cheren, the gym leader of Aspertia City?" The trainer nodded, and I smiled. "Well then, come on in, I just had a little walk with my friend, but I'm ready for challenges now." I replied as I walked towards the gym.

With that being said, I removed the sign off the gym's gate, and opened it up for service. "Welcome all" I announced and walked into the gym to get prepared for my next battle.
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:31 pm

" Okay! Thank you! It's honor to battle you as my first gym battle! Cameron gets his Steelix ready.
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2624

Post by Pokemon73lp Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:43 pm

"HEY! WAIT FOR US!" Gabriel shouts as he runs over to Cheren. "If it's possible Cheren, can Lucy and I fight up you in a double battle?" Gabriel asks Cheren
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:47 pm

It's about time you arrive but I want to battle Cheren first! Gabriel and Lucy tell them their story.
    Mudkip
    Mudkip
    Member of Quadruple Administrators
    Member of Quadruple Administrators

Legendary Trainer
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 757

Post by Mudkip Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Meanwhile somewhere in Team Plasma's Headquarter...

"Mwahahaha, I shall be having this particular legendary Pokemon KYUREM AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME!!!" Ghetsis said with his cruel smile.

"Sir, we have to go to Castelia City stat." A Team Plasma grunt spoke.

"Ah yes, you shall go and get yourself Rattata's, Zubat's and Grimer. Also make sure you go to that area where you get Eevee so that we can do some DNA structure or whatever with it." Ghetsis spoke firmly towards the Grunt.

"Yes sir."
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Pokemon73lp Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:14 pm

"Of course you can battle first Cameron, I meant after your battle we could have a double battle with Cheren." Gabriel said to Cameron
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Great! Get ready Cheren! I have only one pokemon but you can use how many ever you want! Go Steelix! Steelix gets set for battle!
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 96

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:42 am

(lol forgot about this. Oh, could I make Colress younger?)
    He looked at his computer and played around with it. "Gee, so close but so far! This is frustrating." Rubbing his head, his girlfriend wrapped her arms around him. "Calm down sweety." Colress smiles and starts to play with her hair.
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:25 am

"All right Cameron, apologies for the delays, but I warn you that I won't go easy on you!" Cheren replies with a smirk.

At that moment he threw out a pokeball which let out a small furry rodent like creature onto the field. "Cinccino!" the chinchilla Pokemon exclaimed as it got into a battle position.

"Okay, I'll be using Cinccino as my only Pokemon for this battle. Go ahead Cameron, take the first move!" announced Cheren.
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:04 am

@ Ferro.Yeah sure.It would be neat!
    (story) Thanks! Okay steelix start off with crunch! Steelix comes in with his mouth open.
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:40 am

Cinccino is bit down hard by Steelix's crunch; however, it quickly shakes off the attack with its oily tail.

"Cinccino, use an Aqua Tail attack at Steelix!" commanded Cheren as Cinccino strikes down on Steelix with an Aqua Tail move.

Steelix seemed rather resistant to the move and just swerved back to a normal fighting stance.
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:54 pm

" It may be super effective but my steelix won't give up without a fight!" Use Iron tail! Steelix goes in and hardens his tail.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 pm

I walk out of the house, holding my girlfriends hand. I see a battle and approach it. "Interesting fighting style."
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Wed May 01, 2013 9:47 am

"Cinccino watch out for that Iron Tail!" I warned while watching the Steelix come down with the attack. Unfortunately, the attack came too fast and poor Cinccino was struck hard. Fortunately, Cinccino got up after such an attack.

"You'll see that Cinccino is more stronger than you expected" I said with a smile to Cameron. "Cinccino, now use Wake Up Slap on Steelix!" I commanded as Cinccino's scarves glowed brightly. The chinchilla Pokemon leapt into the air and struck at Steelix with its scarves for the Wake Up Slap move.
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Wed May 01, 2013 6:19 pm

"Hang on steelix!" It is a strong cinccino he thought to himself. Steelix gets up despite the attack. "Finish it off with stone edge!
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Sat May 04, 2013 5:11 pm

With the Steelix's sudden Stone Edge move, Cinccino tried his best to avoid the attack; however, was struck hard by the pointed stones. Critical hit! Upon being struck by the Stone Edge, Cinccino fainted.

"Wow, I'm impressed Cameron - you certainly do have a strong Steelix" I replied as I returned Cinccino back into his Pokeball. "For beating me, I claim you as a winner of this gym, take this badge" I replied as I handed Cameron the Aspertia City Gym badge.
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Pokemon73lp Sat May 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Now that your battle is over Cheren, would you mind having a double battle with me and Lucy now?
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Sun May 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Thank you very much! Now I shall be going now to the next city!
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

"Cheren!" Colress yelled, smiling at him. He held Jade's hand gingerly and walked up to him. "Long time no see buddy"
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Wed May 08, 2013 1:51 am

"Of course, I'm ready for new challengers now. We shall have a double battle as you say" I replied with a smile.

I immediately let out a Stoutland and a Furret.
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Pokemon73lp Wed May 08, 2013 2:26 pm

"Ok then! Come on Lucy!" Gabriel exclaimed. We then got into our ready positions. "Let's go eevee!" Gabriel exclaimed. "Let's go skitty!" Lucy exclaimed. "You can make the first move!" Gabriel excliamed
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Wed May 08, 2013 4:59 pm

"Wait!" says somebody.Do you have a potion? says the lady.Cameron says no. You should always get a potion! The lady gives him a potion. Thanks! Cameron then goes to a nearby store to stock up.Cameron then goes to a pokemon center to heal his steelix. After Cameron goes to floccesy town.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Wed May 08, 2013 6:11 pm

(NSMB do you mind if I applied for a made up character and dump Colress?)
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Thu May 09, 2013 1:18 am

"All right, gladly" Cheren replied calmly. "Stoutland use Work Up! while Furret use Quick Attack at Eevee!" Cheren command as his two Pokemon take their moves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:25 am