Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

+8
Togekissing Snivy
Pokemon73lp
newsupermariobros
Will
Evolution Master
Ospreyeagle
ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
Giratina720
12 posters

North Korea threatens USA and South Korea?

Poll

PROTECT THE US AND SOUTH KOREA!

[ 8 ]
    North Korea threatens USA and South Korea? I_vote_lcap89%North Korea threatens USA and South Korea? I_vote_rcap [89%] 
    [ 1 ]
    North Korea threatens USA and South Korea? I_vote_lcap11%North Korea threatens USA and South Korea? I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Giratina720
    Giratina720
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 173

North Korea threatens USA and South Korea? Empty North Korea threatens USA and South Korea?

Post by Giratina720 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Uh,yeah! News reports told us that North Korea is starting to make a threat to the USA and South Korea, it was said their weapons for the threat were nuclear weapons, we must defend both the US, and South Korea no doubt, if you're in we must stand against North Korea, and make Korea back to freedom! Who's with me?
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    Anime Addict
    Anime Addict

Tech Admin

Bleach
    Kirito Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2419

North Korea threatens USA and South Korea? Empty Re: North Korea threatens USA and South Korea?

Post by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Yea i heard about this on the news... but y north korea -.-.... u have no chance in doing this also the fact it is pointless...
    Ospreyeagle
    Ospreyeagle
    Looker is the best
    Looker is the best

Looker
    Falcon Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1802

North Korea threatens USA and South Korea? Empty Re: North Korea threatens USA and South Korea?

Post by Ospreyeagle Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:01 am

NK's being stupid doing this...
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:46 pm

North Korea really is making a grave mistake with this move. With the US by the side of the South, North Korea is just setting itself up for disaster.

Even with the testing of missiles by NK, the US still stands a much greater force and definitely a big help for the South. Sad to see how corrupted the NK government is at this time...the poor citizens.
    Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 855

Post by Will Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:41 pm

If USA sent the Marines back over I don't think North Korea would be the chosin winner. If you caught that congrats.

I think as far as wars go, USA should still be focusing on the Middle East countries. But if something where to happen I sure hope it's not with our current commander and chief.

newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 731

Post by newsupermariobros Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:54 pm

I think what happened was that the US was helping south Korea so North Korea was getting mad because South Korea is their enemy.
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2624

Post by Pokemon73lp Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Funny how we talked about this in my school Razz

Guess what, we have satellites that won't make a single missile hit us, so we're safe
    Togekissing Snivy
    Togekissing Snivy
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Toadette Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 742

Post by Togekissing Snivy Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Well @Will, the U.S. is not focusing on Middle East for now. They're pulling the troops off from Afghanistan, and now North Korea is trying pulling threat against U.S. and their allies Japan and South Korea. Just heads up, whenever North Korea attack any of ours Allies. We'll still be in this War because we're defending our Allies.

North Korea, you're crazy. Seriously. Especially that new Dictator.

Edit:

These NK missiles might hit 2 U.S. States, Alaska and Hawaii. Depending their missile range which is still concern for us. Again, we're still in watch in NK. I don't know if this might impact our economy if the war broke out.
    Giratina720
    Giratina720
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Giratina720 Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:22 am

@PZ Well, there's still a conflict of the US, Al Qaeda, and Taliban, but they need more recruits, say they must continue the Afghanastan War, until some one surrenders, then they can go to full force on NK.
    KyngzIndeyen
    KyngzIndeyen
    Luigi
    Luigi

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 152

Post by KyngzIndeyen Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:16 pm

I really don't know what North Korea thinks it's doing here. It seems pretty suicidal on their part.

Myself, I think that the chances of an actual war breaking out are very small. It's not impossible, though: there could be some kind of miscommunication between the two sides.
    Mr.Snap
    Mr.Snap
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Senators
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 315

Post by Mr.Snap Tue May 07, 2013 4:09 am

If they do strike, they are screwed cuz US will come back and destroy everything until there is nothing left. North is not doing so good with its people, instead of using money on the weapons you could properly feed your people. North Korea use your head facepalm
    KyngzIndeyen
    KyngzIndeyen
    Luigi
    Luigi

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 152

Post by KyngzIndeyen Thu May 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Well, it all seems to have gone quiet lately. Hopefully, that's a good sign Smile .
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Thu May 16, 2013 8:23 pm

I hope it's a good sign too. We already have more things to be concerned about at the moment like recovering economies and other recent events. Neutral
    XKoreanLP
    XKoreanLP
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Charizard Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 560

Post by XKoreanLP Sat May 18, 2013 12:07 pm

North Korea can go die in hell. >=(
    Giratina720
    Giratina720
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Giratina720 Sat May 18, 2013 1:56 pm

While the crisis seemed to be winding down, North Korea launched three short-range guided missiles into the Sea of Japan. That's what I heard. I can't believe it's happening!
    Dalek
    Dalek
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 248
    Location : In the coffee machine. It's hot in here, by the way.

Post by Dalek Sat May 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Heh. I've heard that 1 of the missiles crashed. I really don't know much more than that, though. But, we haven't been hit yet, so that's good.
    Giratina720
    Giratina720
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Giratina720 Sun May 19, 2013 6:38 pm

North Korea actually launched a 4th missle that landed in the Sea of Japan, that's not good, is it?
    Togekissing Snivy
    Togekissing Snivy
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Toadette Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 742

Post by Togekissing Snivy Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Giratina720 wrote:@PZ Well, there's still a conflict of the US, Al Qaeda, and Taliban, but they need more recruits, say they must continue the Afghanastan War, until some one surrenders, then they can go to full force on NK.

Afghanistan war is already over mate but its true that there other conflicts in Middle East. Primarily the U.S. is focusing in that too but also North Korean one (I haven't check the news quite awhile).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm