Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

2 posters

MyMusic

Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 96

MyMusic Empty MyMusic

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

(Yes, I'm doing this. Only that I'm using people I know in real life and here.)

You know when you work in a office, you have friends and foes? Well I have neither due to what music I listen to. Wondering what I'm talking about? Well I work for Music Studios. All of us like a certain type of music, so we got nicknames. Idol, that annoying girl that ONLY, and I mean ONLY mainstream music. She always says that hipsters like Sev should share their music. Sev is the Indie artist person like JJMAZ. Personally, I can't stand both of them but I pick Sev over Idol.

Next there are Kamex and Jeremy. Only thing I can say about them is that they love Dubstep and House. I deal with them, I guess that's what I can say. Next is Eliza or Scene, I call her Eliza but most people call her Scene. She likes the type of music my sister likes. From all the people I need to work closely with, she definitely is my favorite. Always happy, fun to work with. Another fellow is Alex or Metal. Alex is my dear older brother. Well he is called Metal, I try to call him Alex but well it's hard.

All in all I like my job. Oh yeah, I forgot myself. Hi, I'm Screamo.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

GCoins : 157

MyMusic Empty Re: MyMusic

Post by L Lawliet Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:33 pm

ha ha! I bet this is going to be one heck of a fanfic!
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Day 1

Joy, work starting. People coming by, asking for their music to be put up on the site. People complaining for not being endorsed by either Idol or Indie. The usual crap. But well today, Alex is starting. My unfortunately, disgusting, brother. He of course gets a better job then me because he is in a freaking band. C'mon I can sing just not like Idol OR Indie want me to.

Looking at my laptop, the boring screen of written artist descriptions. I hear the door slam and look up. Alex stood there and Scene my partner at the desk jumps up. "Music arts?" I don't pay attention until she talks about being Scene and all that crap. She kinda looks destroyed after the encounter. Looking at her, I smile "Get used to it, Alex is an ass." Laughing a little I turn to the screen again but I hear the faintest of giggle. "How do you know that guy, Screamo?" Smiling I reply "My bro, we don't like another." Her eyes widen, "You cannot not like your brother. That doesn't work!" Laughing a little again but not replying. "How's the report coming, Scene?" Eyes unfocusing she continued to type. "Blog silly!" She yelled or screamed, I couldn't tell. "Oh yeah.."
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Lol! I luv it! Keep up the amazing work!
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Day 2

Today, I was the bus boy. Being sent around by Indie who keeps complaining about his coffee or whatever he drinks! Then after that Idol wants to make new pictures for our social sites. Metal was just odd, the posses she made him make were, well I'll explain that later. Then I was told to take pictures of Eliza Scene.

Um, weird stuff kept on happening. First she had Butterflies on her face then she was a anime girl. Odd but from all her hyperness, crying at 2 P.M., she was cute. When we were done, "Scene, stop acting so cute" I laugh and she ran out back to her blogging. I hear her yelling "TECHNO! SCREAMO IS SO CUTE!" I blush and call in Idol. "Idol, the pictures of Scene are just odd." Showing her, she sighs and just said "Your turn,Screamo" I poss as she wants me to but always burst out laughing. This was just so silly. I was sent back to my desk, to see Scene bothering Metal with Nyan Cat. "Scene, Metal looks like he wants to shoot you." Metal laughs and walks away, but Scene was shocked and started blogging again.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:48 pm

YAY!!! I wuv it! keep it up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content