Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

5 posters

Zelda: WindWaker HD Remake (Wii U)

Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

Zelda: WindWaker HD Remake (Wii U) Empty Zelda: WindWaker HD Remake (Wii U)

Post by Evolution Master Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:37 pm

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-23-nintendo-announces-zelda-wind-waker-re-make-out-this-year

Zelda: WindWaker HD Remake (Wii U) 91

Spoiler:

Perhaps it's not the new Wii U Zelda title that most Zelda fans had expected; however, Nintendo has just revealed a HD remake to the classic GameCube game The Legend of Zelda: The WindWaker. This remake is coming out for the Wii U and is apparently going to be released some point this year.

Not many details have been revealed; however, the Wii U Miiverse and Gamepad are implemented in this game as well. Anyways, look forward to this game! I loved the WindWaker, and this game looks absolutely beautiful from my point of view. Definitely a game that shows off the Wii U's capabilities!

Release Date: 2013 (?)
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    Anime Addict
    Anime Addict

Tech Admin

Bleach
    Kirito Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2419

Zelda: WindWaker HD Remake (Wii U) Empty Re: Zelda: WindWaker HD Remake (Wii U)

Post by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Want this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly
    Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 855

Post by Will Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Looks cool! Although I have never played wind waker, it is one of my goals to play all the zelda games (with exceptions of the Cdi games and Zelda 2) one way or the other. That means virtual console, remakes, or the orginal game. So with the expectation that I"ll eventually be getting a Wii U, I think it is a great thing they are making a remake of windwaker. The picture make it look really nice and clear. I look forward to playing it someday.

And toon link looks cool, I don't care what you say.
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

WeLikeIke
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 529

Post by TheChuckNorrisExpert Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:04 pm

My brother(irl) heard about this game and wanted to see how it looked. When we saw that video and how the graphics to it were much better, he was like"Ooooo, man it looks good" and I really liked how it looks.
    P0k3H4ck5
    P0k3H4ck5
    Super Mario
    Super Mario

I Will Rule The World. Power Hungry. :
    Legendary TrainerInsanely Awesome
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 167

Post by P0k3H4ck5 Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:27 pm

It actually looks really good. I'm planning to get that. I have a Wii U and hopefully I have money to buy it. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 am