Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

2 posters

New Sections Information (12/09/12)

Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

New Sections Information (12/09/12) Empty New Sections Information (12/09/12)

Post by Evolution Master Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Whew, there hasn't been an update for a while, and that is mostly my fault due to being a tad busy with school work lately...I apologize for this, and I assure you that the forum will be up, running, and contain more new features by the next week. Wink

Anyways, this thread is just an announcement of the three new sections that have been added recently: Digital World, Competitive Battle Section, and Rom Hacks.

I'm pretty sure that most of you are probably aware of these sections (as they have been up for a while now); however, the reason I made this announcement is to just give you an idea of how these sections will work (as well as for the sections to get more recognitiion XD).

Digital World (CPU and Software Discussion):
    - This section handles computer related discussions. This can go from general questions you have about operating different computer functions, to the software you have on your cpu, to even various programs that you want to learn about. Even discussions about the general internet/web is all good here. Wink

Competitive Battles (WiFi Battles):
    - As its name implies, this section is dedicated to the participation and upholding of WiFi battles from your favourite games. Right now, the section is restricted to Pokemon battles so far; however, if more demand comes up for other games (eg. Mario Kart/Smash Bros.), we might just expand upon this section. XD

Rules and information can be spoken through RaikouFan who has set the preliminaries for this section. Also be a good sport, and participate in a good manner. That means no rage quitting. Wink First tournament has been launched as well. See the below link for more information:

https://universalapps.canadian-forum.com/t217-pokemon-showdown-uu-tournament

Rom Hacks:
    - This section handles the work and hacks made by various users on various game roms. Examine the work they did, and perhaps you can participate and learn from their hacks. Even work on group projects to make totally new games of your wish if you form a group big enough for such a project.Wink However, do refrain from the sharing of actual roms in threads (i.e. links to actual games made from other companies in rom form). Roms are still illegal in some parts of the world, and we don't want any trouble from that. However, rom hacking is fine.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Also more section can be suggested to the admins in the Help section if you wish. Thank you for reading!
    New Sections Information (12/09/12) MP9_Toad_Icon

Last edited by Evolution Master on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 855

New Sections Information (12/09/12) Empty Re: New Sections Information (12/09/12)

Post by Will Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Thanks Mr. News Toad.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 am