Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

+3
ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
L Lawliet
Evolution Master
7 posters

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions

Poll

Better game?

[ 3 ]
    Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions I_vote_lcap50%Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions I_vote_lcap17%Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions I_vote_lcap33%Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions I_vote_lcap0%Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions Empty Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions

Post by Evolution Master Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:48 am

Let's talk about the popular Super Mario Galaxy games for the Wii here. What did you like about the game? Did you prefer SMG or SMG 2 also?

I guess SMG was an interesting game for the most part. I mostly played the sequel, but the original was good too. The physics and gravity were weird, but I guess that was what made this game so memorable. It's a decent game regardless.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

GCoins : 157

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions Empty Re: Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions

Post by L Lawliet Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:58 am

I only played Super Mario Galaxy 1. It's a pretty good game, pretty challenging to me though. I only beat the final boss once. But yeah, I think its a cool game.
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    Anime Addict
    Anime Addict

Tech Admin

Bleach
    Kirito Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2419

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions Empty Re: Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Opinions

Post by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:12 pm

I LOVE THE GALAXY GAMES!!! SOOO AWESOME! Although it can get very tough -.- I like both, well i havent play Galaxy 2 yet but i guess its the same concept of galaxy 1
    poppop1221221
    poppop1221221
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

GCoins : 15

Post by poppop1221221 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am

I like super Mario galaxy 2 a lot better then the 1st game! It's just that the bosses are a bit more harder then the first game.
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

WeLikeIke
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 529

Post by TheChuckNorrisExpert Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:28 pm

I have played both games, but I prefer the 1st Super Mario Galaxy.
    Superdill
    Superdill
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GCoins : 105

Post by Superdill Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:48 am

I have played both and i have to say both are amazing games!
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 731

Post by newsupermariobros Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:01 pm

I like super mario galaxy just a bit better.I don't have number 2 but I've played it before.I though that super mario galaxy was just a bit more enjoyable

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:47 am