Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

+2
Pokemon73lp
newsupermariobros
6 posters

pokemon adventures- black and white 2

newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 731

pokemon adventures- black and white 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: pokemon adventures- black and white 2

Post by newsupermariobros Thu May 09, 2013 4:57 pm

(Sure Dustin!) (You could fill out an application for a trainer or you could pick a character)
    Cameron enters the town.He finds a man that will give him another potion.Cameron thanks him and moves on.Then he finds Alder."Hey this way! Shall we start training" Alder says."Actually why don't you go to route 20 first"? "Okay" I say.Cameron then goes to route 20. Somebody then challenges him to a battle! The trainer sends out Patrat. "Go steelix use iron tail"! Iron tail hits and Cameron wins!
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2624

pokemon adventures- black and white 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: pokemon adventures- black and white 2

Post by Pokemon73lp Thu May 09, 2013 5:59 pm

"Eevee! Dodge it by using dig!" Gabriel shouted as eevee then dug into the ground. "Skitty! Double slap on Scotland!" Lucy shouted as skitty headed toward Scotland
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 96

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu May 09, 2013 6:30 pm

(Name:Keikouo Sainoji
    Personality: A very shy girl who avoids fights at all cost. So how pulled off to win against Marlon who stepped down as gym leader, in turn making her the leader.
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 pm

(You application is good!) Cameron finishes the battle,heals Steelix and moves on.A girl comes by and challenges Cameron."I accept"! The trainer brings out a purrloin and Cameron brings out a steelix!"Use stone edge".Steelix hits the attack. The purloin counters with a scratch attack!"Hang in there steelix!"Finish it off with earthquake! The ground shakes causing damage! Purrloin is down and Cameron wins. Cameron then heals Steelix and moves on! Cameron then finds a paralyze heal(however you spell it)."This could be usefull". Cameron then runs into a pidove! "the pidove use gust! Steelix then counters with stone edge. Cameron throws the pokeball! 1...2...3! Pidove was caught knowing just gust!
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu May 09, 2013 10:16 pm

She sat on the ledge of the platform that was now where she accepted challengers. No one was there to challenge her. Everyone laughed, because they think she was tricking them.Looking at her phone, she sent a message to Cheren. "Call me, M~"
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Fri May 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Cameron goes through all of his battles with steelix and pidove.Pidove then learns the move growl.Cameron then moves on into the floccesy ranch.He fights another battle.Pidove learns the move leer!Cameron then found a pokeball.Then somebody tells him about a herdier running back there and walks with Cameron."I'll try to find it with you".He then fights somebody else.After a lady volunteers to heal his pokemon."Thank you! Cameron says.Cameron's partner gives him a paralyz heal.He fights another battle!Cameron then finds a X attack!
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon May 13, 2013 6:35 pm

She checked her phone and sighed. [i]Might as well call him[i]. Sighing she called Cameron(You NSMB) "Ello?"
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Mon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm

"Oh hey!" "How are you"? "I'm just in the grass right now."
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm

"Hey I want you to talk." She takes a deep breath and tells him how she somehow is a gym leader now and no one believes her. "Yeah..."
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Mon May 13, 2013 7:06 pm

"Really? Congrats! "How did you become a gym leader"?
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon May 13, 2013 7:15 pm

"Marlon wanted to chill and I somehow beat him." She sighed and played with a pedal.
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Mon May 13, 2013 7:18 pm

"Wow good job Marlon's tough I hear"! "Well when I get there I will challenge you!" "As for now don't let anybody bug you."
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 pm

"Thanks but even the gym leaders say I didn't deserve the title." She sighs and looks at the gate.
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Tue May 14, 2013 6:03 pm

"Then prove them wrong.Your job as a gym leader is to teach trainers how to treat pokemon"."Even if you do lose a couple of times you can't be perfect".Cameron then hears a noise like a pokemon crying.Cameron thinks that it might be the missing herdier.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Wed May 15, 2013 8:37 am

"I guess, speak to you later.." She sniffs a little and hung up on Cameron.
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Wed May 15, 2013 10:10 am

Skitty slapped Stoutland multiple times while Furret was hit by Eevee's dig.

"Stoutland use crunch on Skitty and Furret use quick attack at Eevee" I commanded as the two Pokemon prepared their attacks.
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Wed May 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Cameron then went over and found the herdier but then after he found some people that looked like ninjas with team plasma symbol on it."I thouhgt that team plasma was finished".
    Mudkip
    Mudkip
    Member of Quadruple Administrators
    Member of Quadruple Administrators

Legendary Trainer
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 757

Post by Mudkip Wed May 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Ghetsis is in his office, looking at the grunt. "You better steal this Herdier, we need it to power up so that we can make it the most powerful Herdier alive MWAHAHA!!! Or we can simply just throw it away and leave it to rot if it remains useless." Ghetsis had a malicious smile as he said that to the Team Plasma grunt through the walky talky.
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Pokemon73lp Wed May 15, 2013 5:36 pm

"Skitty use Screech!" Lucy yelled as skitty stopped both attacks because of the loud scream, this also lowered both of their defenses! "Eevee use quick attack on furret!" Gabriel exclaimed as eevee went toward furret
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Wed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm

He then comes out to battle the grunts! "what are you doing witht hat herdier"? "We are using it for our plan.Team plasma is back!" the grunt says."But I thought that the hero stopped N"."We have reformed as neo team plasma"! says the grunt. "I won't let you do your plans"."Then battle me"! says the grunt."fine"."one on one"! Cameron says.
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Pokemon73lp Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:29 pm

*waits super patiently for EM xD*
    Togekissing Snivy
    Togekissing Snivy
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Toadette Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 742

Post by Togekissing Snivy Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:27 am

What happened to this RP?!?!? Is it dead?
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:46 am

Don't know.EM isn't posting so we can't really continue it until he comes back.
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 am

So sorry about this guys, here I am.

Furret was knocked out by the powerful Quick Attack move causing Stoutland to glare in anger.

"All right Stoutland, use Take Down on Eevee!" I commanded as the large dog Pokemon charged right at Eevee.
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by newsupermariobros Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Camron sends out steelix! The grunt sends out purrloin! Purrloin used scratch!"You can handle that steelix!" Steelix shakes it off and uses stone edge! Purrloin faints. "Argh!" the grunt says."No need to worry" "Team plasma is back AND NOTHING CAN STOP US" The grunt flees. "DARN YOU NASTY PEOPLE!" Cameron then goes back and goes on the road to virbank city. "Just wait there young child" A man with odd red hair comes towards Cameron. "You look like a strong trainer" says the red-hair man. "I'm so sorry let me introduce myself" "My name is Alder" "You used to be the champion!" "Yes but that was 2 years ago" "Could you do me a favour and battle these 2 men" says Alder. "Sure!" says Cameron happily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 am