Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

3 posters

Nintendo Poll # 3 - Favorite Legend of Zelda Weapon?

XKoreanLP
    XKoreanLP
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Charizard Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 560

Nintendo Poll # 3 - Favorite Legend of Zelda Weapon? Empty Nintendo Poll # 3 - Favorite Legend of Zelda Weapon?

Post by XKoreanLP Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 am

Hello everyone, I am TheXWalkthrough1, and this is the third weekly poll I will be posting. The winner of last week's poll is... Wash Rotom!

Rules for voting is simple. All you have to do is post your answer to the question/vote on the poll if the question is a poll based question. You may or may not state the reason on why you voted for _________. It's completely up to you. You may vote for more than one if you wish. The most common/popular answers will end up as the winner. Should there be a tie, I will post another thread where you vote for one out of ________. Should there be another tie, all of the choices that were in the tie will be declared winners. You have until 12/01/2012 to vote. On 12/02/2012, I will post the results along with the next poll (unless there will be a tie).

Now, this week's question is "What's Your Favorite Legend of Zelda Weapon?" As you can see, Link has a variety of weapons. Magic does not count. Child weapons from OoT are allowed. So yeah. Just post your favorite Legend of Zelda Weapon.

And now, let the voting begin!

My vote: Clawshot, because it can reach far places and it's very deadly.

(Suggestions for next week's poll are welcome.)

Last edited by TheXWalkthrough1 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Nintendo Poll # 3 - Favorite Legend of Zelda Weapon? Empty Re: Nintendo Poll # 3 - Favorite Legend of Zelda Weapon?

Post by Evolution Master Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 am

I think you mean what's your favourite weapon in the question you're asking instead of "favourite Zelda sword". Razz

Also I'd have to say that my favourite weapon in the Zelda series would be the bombs. Come on, who doesn't like bombs? Razz Explosive fun!

Also I'll see if I can come up with a suggestion for next week's poll later on. Wink
    Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 855

Nintendo Poll # 3 - Favorite Legend of Zelda Weapon? Empty Re: Nintendo Poll # 3 - Favorite Legend of Zelda Weapon?

Post by Will Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Bombchus! Right...doesn't everone just love these? No? Well...oh...

Biggoron Sword...duh Razz Also Fire Arrows are cool too.

If the beetle in Skyward Sword was a bomb I'd so love that. I never played skyward sword but used a missle similar to how the beetle works in several games and I love it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:42 pm