Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

+3
Evolution Master
Giratina720
XKoreanLP
7 posters

Nintendo Poll # 1 - Favorite Female Nintendo Character?

XKoreanLP
    XKoreanLP
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Charizard Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 560

Nintendo Poll # 1 - Favorite Female Nintendo Character? Empty Nintendo Poll # 1 - Favorite Female Nintendo Character?

Post by XKoreanLP Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 am

Hello everyone, I am TheXWalkthrough1, and as you can see, I always start with this greeting I am making a poll. I will be hosting weekly polls, because in all honesty, I think this community needs something exciting every week or so.

So, anyways, the rules for voting is simple. All you have to do is post your answer to the question. You may or may not state the reason on why you voted for _________. It's completely up to you. The most common/popular answers will end up as the winner. Should there be a tie, I will post another thread where you vote for one out of ________. Should there be another tie, all of the choices that were in the tie will be declared winners. You have until 11/17/2012 to vote. On 11/18/2012, I will post the results along with the next poll (unless there will be a tie).

Now, this week's question is "Who's Your Favorite Female Nintendo Character?" As you can see, Nintendo has made many female characters. Ones from Pokemon, Mario, The Legend of Zelda Fire Emblem, and some other Nintendo games. You are going to post your favorite female Nintendo character. You may vote for more than one character if you wish. And now, let the voting begin!

My vote: Smaus Aran. Because she can fight on her own and does not rely on a hero to save her.
    Giratina720
    Giratina720
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 173

Nintendo Poll # 1 - Favorite Female Nintendo Character? Empty Re: Nintendo Poll # 1 - Favorite Female Nintendo Character?

Post by Giratina720 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 pm

I would say Aile from the Mega Man ZX game, she's a transporter in the first game, then she gets a biometal that is a model x, and soon, she gets even better, she comes back, but this time, not a player to play, is also one of the boss, note: that she is not the bad guy when you face her so yeah. That's my pick.
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Nintendo Poll # 1 - Favorite Female Nintendo Character? Empty Re: Nintendo Poll # 1 - Favorite Female Nintendo Character?

Post by Evolution Master Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm going to vote for Zelda.

Yeah, perhaps she does get kidnapped a lot (like Peach); however, she does prove to be useful in some games (unlike the other princess) and she's definitely an interesting character in the Smash Bros. games. Her design is also interesting as well as it changes constantly.
    XKoreanLP
    XKoreanLP
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Charizard Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by XKoreanLP Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Giratina720 wrote:I would say Aile from the Mega Man ZX game, she's a transporter in the first game, then she gets a biometal that is a model x, and soon, she gets even better, she comes back, but this time, not a player to play, is also one of the boss, note: that she is not the bad guy when you face her so yeah. That's my pick.

I said favorite Female Nintendo character, not favorite Female Video Game Character. Please consider what I'm saying due to the fact that this is the Nintendo section.
    Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 855

Post by Will Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Yeah I like Zelda. She's a pretty cool princess. Her involvement in the games are a lot deeper than baking link a cake and having him come save her from some monster turtle pig. Shes also better looking than peach. Laughing She also has the tri-force of wisdom which is pretty cool.

Anyway not a whole lot of nintendo girls so she takes my vote as the best.
    MapleBerry<3
    MapleBerry<3
    Digital GU Mod
    Digital GU Mod

Pokestar Champ
    digimon badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 246

Post by MapleBerry<3 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm

TOADETTE CAUSE SHES AWESOME AND I LOVE HER AND YEA
    XKoreanLP
    XKoreanLP
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Charizard Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by XKoreanLP Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:39 am

Voting time is up. Zelda wins, with a total of 2 votes (50% of the votes). I decided to just say this now because I can. The next poll will be up tomorrow until the next Saturday, so yeah.
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:56 am

It's too bad that not a lot of people participated here, maybe we should get this promoted more through the chat box (we could use the poll widget though if there was a poll based question).

Would you like me to lock this thread X, or will you continue the polls here?
    XKoreanLP
    XKoreanLP
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Charizard Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by XKoreanLP Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:32 am

Evolution Master wrote:It's too bad that not a lot of people participated here, maybe we should get this promoted more through the chat box (we could use the poll widget though if there was a poll based question).

Would you like me to lock this thread X, or will you continue the polls here?

You can lock it if you want. I planned to make another thread anyway.
    Ospreyeagle
    Ospreyeagle
    Looker is the best
    Looker is the best

Looker
    Falcon Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1802

Post by Ospreyeagle Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm going to vote for Emmy Altava. She's awesome. Very Happy
    Mudkip
    Mudkip
    Member of Quadruple Administrators
    Member of Quadruple Administrators

Legendary Trainer
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 757

Post by Mudkip Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:07 pm

This thread already has a winner already and X wanted this thread locked sooooooo...

*Gets Master Key*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm