Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

5 posters

GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle)

Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) Empty GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle)

Post by Evolution Master Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Welcome everyone to the very first GamerzUniverse battle of the brand new GU Battle Tournament series. This will be an example battle to start up the system in order to demonstrate the ways in which this game should be played. Smile Note: this thread will be moved into the appropriate section after it is complete.

NOTE: This is a test battle done to make sure the system works out well with no errors.

Here's the first match up!

GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) 1-82
    GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) 2-21
    Evolution Master
    VS.
    MapleBerry<3
    Lv 1
    Lv 1
    Evolution Master's Items:
    GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) Littlesword Basic Sword A small sword that is capable of delivering 15 extra HP damage to your opponents (three uses - restrict one use per battle).
    GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) Minipotion Mini Health Potion A miniature capsule filled with a mysterious red liquid. Heals your health by 50 HP (one use).
    GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) Pkmnshield Monster Shield A well rounded shield that bears a familiar design. Can reduce your opponent's attack damage by 20 HP after you using it for 3 turns (three uses - No restrictions per battle).

MapleBerry<3's Items:
    GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) Ribbonspear Ribbon Spear An advanced spear distinguished by its sharp look (literally). Can deliver a hefty 50 HP damage and offer a 1/4 chance to stun your foe (five uses - restrict 2 uses per battle).
    GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) Minipotion Mini Health Potion A miniature capsule filled with a mysterious red liquid. Heals your health by 50 HP (one use).
    GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) Lightningbolt Lightning Bolt Summon and release a powerful beam of electricity upon your opponent! Damage can vary depending on the summon and paralysis has a 1/3 chance of occurring (forcing your opponent to stall for one turn)! (one use)

Here's the starting battle stats:

Evolution Master's HP - 350/350

MapleBerry<3's HP - 350/350

Feel free to use this generic tool to assist you via battle:

Damage set for LV 1 users - 0 (minimum) -> 50 (maximum) HP damage

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Decided through random number generator, I will begin the battle with the first move!

RNG - 12

Wow, that's embarrassing. Embarassed

*Evolution Master grabs a hammer and attempts to strike at MapleBerry<3. However, Maple predicted the sudden attack and avoids the hammer to some extent with only the tip of it striking her head causing a small blow of 12 HP damage to her.*

Evolution Master's HP - 350/350

Maple's HP - 338/350

Maple, you may take your turn! Very Happy

Last edited by Evolution Master on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
    MapleBerry<3
    MapleBerry<3
    Digital GU Mod
    Digital GU Mod

Pokestar Champ
    digimon badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 246

GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) Empty Re: GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle)

Post by MapleBerry<3 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:14 pm

EM, you're mean for forcing me to do this. Evil or Very Mad

RNG - 32

I take out paintball gun and hit EM. He gets 32 damage after I hit him in the eye. You deserve it.

EM - 318/350
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle) Empty Re: GU Battle Tournament Battle - Evolution Master vs MapleBerry<3 (Test Battle)

Post by Evolution Master Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 am

*Tries to feel eye...it's all covered in paint. Ugh, I'll need an eye patch now. pirat*

RNG - 14

Hm, that's not a satisfactory amount. I'll bring out my basic sword then into play!

RNG - 4

My sword has a range from 0-4 on the RNG, and I just hit 4, the final digit. A critical hit for me so an extra 10 damage has been added in addition to doubling my original attack power!

14 x 2 + 10 = 38

*Using my basic sword, I run into Maple slashing her with the sword. She is taken aback and receives quite some damage! That's for my eye Maple!* Twisted Evil

Maple = 300/350
    MapleBerry<3
    MapleBerry<3
    Digital GU Mod
    Digital GU Mod

Pokestar Champ
    digimon badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by MapleBerry<3 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 pm

HEY!! I'll get you my Toady.. and your little Chespin too!

*Uses item Lightning Bolt*

minimum - 50
    maximum - 100

RNG - 83

Chance for paralyze - 1 -> 3 (1 represents paralyze value)

RNG - 3

Not too shabby.. 83 damage..Now all I need is a hurricane in Kansas. Maybe no paralyzing, but you're cooked well now my Toady!*

EM - 235/350
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Hm, that was quite some hefty damage Maple, and it hurts oh so much! :0 Luckily, I wasn't paralyzed!

Time for revenge. Twisted Evil

I activate my Monster Shield! Now your attacks are reduced by 20 HP damage for the next 3 turns!

RNG - 11

Pretty embarrassing, but ah well. Embarassed

*Charges at Maple and throws a textbook at her. The textbook collides on her head causing her to hinder just slightly, though she's more than alright*

Maple = 289/350
    MapleBerry<3
    MapleBerry<3
    Digital GU Mod
    Digital GU Mod

Pokestar Champ
    digimon badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by MapleBerry<3 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Ah I will never learn from that darn book anyways.
    Chespin!

RNG - 38

So I guess I do 18 damage to you because of that shield?

Muhaha! Back to Kansas! I repeatdely hit you with suspenders. 18 damage!

EM - 217/350
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Suspenders? Dewott? What's with the Wizard of OZ references too? lol

RNG - 26

Meh, good enough. XD

*Throws three more textbooks at Maple*

Maple = 263/350

Last edited by Evolution Master on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:23 am

*Note*

This battle is still not complete, and will eventually be complete soon. I moved this thread here now to simply display how the game will work. By tomorrow (Valentines Day XD), this system will be open and registrations will be available (again tomorrow).

Confused about the items? Don't worry I will be making a huge detailed list of the items and how to use them really soon. Thanks for bearing with me guys!
    Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 855

Post by Will Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:57 am

seems cool. A little slow but I like it. The random number generator is a good idea too!
    P0k3H4ck5
    P0k3H4ck5
    Super Mario
    Super Mario

I Will Rule The World. Power Hungry. :
    Legendary TrainerInsanely Awesome
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 167

Post by P0k3H4ck5 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Nice test battle. EM., I claim to have the first battle with you.
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2624

Post by Pokemon73lp Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Might be confusing to me but I'm doing this to beat up people! Yea my positive attitude!
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Evolution Master Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks guys, and we'll complete it don't worry. Sure thing TinyJeshire also. Razz

Also Will, I might make the random number generator values higher because the values now are rather low. Razz That's why I wanted to make the test battle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:26 am