Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

Large images get cut off.

Hylia
    Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon Trainer

Hylia
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 240

Large images get cut off.

Post by Hylia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 am

I noticed this issue when I first got here. If the image is larger than the forum's theme (as if it will "break" it), they get cut off. Even if having them in a spoiler, it still does that. It's quite important for me, since some of my images, I do resize, but some aren't resize-able. An instance is the Pokegen tutorial I just posted. In order to read the image, it had to stay at normal size of the image, which is 933 x 1072.

Is there a way to get this fixed? If not, then I'll just break up my images and post them separately.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Re: Large images get cut off.

Post by Evolution Master on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:17 am

Hm...try now Hylia and see if the image works. I did a few tweaks, but I'm not sure if I made the right change. If it isn't, tell me and I'll try the other way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

Follow me, my minions!

Thank you for the signature Michelle! XD
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:25 am

Yeah it should be working now! This wallpaper was about 1200x700 in original size (and was cut off to a great extent originally), but has been rescaled to 600x600px now.

Our forum theme (for now) is rather small, but I'll see if I can do something about it in the near future. If there is any further needs to changing the maximum image size, just tell me!
    ChuckNorris!

Spoiler:

Follow me, my minions!

Thank you for the signature Michelle! XD
    Hylia
    Pokemon Trainer
    Pokemon Trainer

Hylia
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 240

Post by Hylia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Okay then. I understand. I had a feeling it was something to do with the current theme, so no worries. I'm not forum savvy as most people, but I do know some basics. Thanks again! :'D I'll be sure to utilize this sub-forum if something else is going awry.

ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    Anime Addict
    Anime Addict

Tech Admin

Bleach
    Kirito Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2419

Post by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Solved and closed Smile

Previously known as: Gangnam Style

Currently watching animes: NARUTO, ONE PIECE, BLEACH, FAIRYTAIL, ATTACK ON TITAN, REBORN!

Going to watch later: SHAMAN KING, FATE/ZERO, GUILTY CROWN

Finished watching: FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD, INUYASHA, SWORD ART ONLINE, BLUE EXORCIST,SOUL EATER,  DEATH NOTE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:36 pm