Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

+7
Togekissing Snivy
cHr0mChIk
newsupermariobros
Mudkip
Ospreyeagle
ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
Evolution Master
11 posters

Forum Move to Zetaboards - Opinions needed

Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

Forum Move to Zetaboards - Opinions needed Empty Forum Move to Zetaboards - Opinions needed

Post by Evolution Master Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:12 am

The GamerzUniverse forums has been running on the Forumotion server for a year now since it has started; however, the idea of running it in the Zetaboards format has been brought up recently in order to provide more options for you as the members. Zetaboards can open up more possibilities and as well as add more customization to the forum as well in terms of looks.

For those that don't understand, Forumotion is our host site and the Zetaboard version of the forum will essentially be the same forum, but completely refreshed in topics and appearance. It will be a new opportunity for all! :)Credits to Admin Ospreyeagle for the idea.

However, AnimeFreak, Michelle, and I all want your opinions. What's your thoughts about this change? If you have any questions or concerns, post them here!

Questions and Answers:

1. How do  I access the Zetaboard version of GU?

A: Once the ZB version of GU is ready to be launched, you will join the forum as you do for any new forum. However, once you join - we, the admins will add back your details that remained from GU including GCoins, Posts, and customizable ranks/badges.

2. What will happen to my post count?!

A: We will add back your post count once you join the ZB version of GU. Of course, your original posts will all be present in the forumotion version of the forum; however, all posts starting from after you join there will be recorded.

3. What will happen to the forumotion version of GamerzUniverse?

A: If the move is successful, the GU forum on forumotion will continue to remain,  but will serve more as an archives forum. It will continue to be here if anyone wants to check back past posts and so on; however, activity here will cease to continue when the move to the ZB version of GU is complete.

A redirect link to the new forum will be placed on the original GU forum to alert members who don't receive the mass email that we've moved to the new forum.

4. Any major changes?

A: The layouts will be different, and so will the chatbox; however, asides from that we'll do our best to make your experience with GamerzUniverse just as fun as you had here, and even more fun too!

Thank you all, tell us your opinions, and let's see what happens! Smile
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    Anime Addict
    Anime Addict

Tech Admin

Bleach
    Kirito Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2419

Forum Move to Zetaboards - Opinions needed Empty Re: Forum Move to Zetaboards - Opinions needed

Post by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:58 am

HELL NAH BRO, i aint moving. This is my opinion.
    Ospreyeagle
    Ospreyeagle
    Looker is the best
    Looker is the best

Looker
    Falcon Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1802

Forum Move to Zetaboards - Opinions needed Empty Re: Forum Move to Zetaboards - Opinions needed

Post by Ospreyeagle Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:00 am

I'm willing to move and start over. Starting over is fun! Very Happy
    Mudkip
    Mudkip
    Member of Quadruple Administrators
    Member of Quadruple Administrators

Legendary Trainer
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 757

Post by Mudkip Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:44 am

Oh wow... no just no. Come on, we've worked put our effort into GU. I don't see any point in moving. I vote that we stay here, I don't see why we should start over. We can just fix GU and revamp the forum to make it golden. Also, as long as our faithful members are here, it doesn't matter. I mean new members are nice but faithful members are even better. If you really want to get new members, why not we all use persuasive to get people to join GU?

btw, no voting poll?
    newsupermariobros
    newsupermariobros
    Sonic & Tails
    Sonic & Tails

Official GU Dj
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 731

Post by newsupermariobros Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:51 am

WHA WHA WHAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!! THIS IS HAUUUUUGGGEEE!!! (Switches to serious mode)
    I understand what you guys are trying to do.Trying to start over to improve the forum.To get new members and to make GU even better and I like the idea.The thing is though I'm fine with just us. With people that we already know and like to talk to. We have gone so far. This forum is amazing and I see what you're trying to do and the reason I joined is because of people like EM, AF, mudkip,TTE, and because it's a place where we can discuss about nintendo and our lives. If we move then I'll still be there. ALWAYS! I will join, but my preference is staying here but you can do what you think is best. Thank you!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SERIOUS FOR SO LONG!
    cHr0mChIk
    cHr0mChIk
    Pikmin Guardian
    Pikmin Guardian

Digimon Tamer :
    Digimon Tamer
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 906

Post by cHr0mChIk Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:26 am

If the posts so far are not going to be deleted, then I'm fine with it. C'mon guys, what's wrong, it's just a little change. I'd like to do it Smile
    Togekissing Snivy
    Togekissing Snivy
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Toadette Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 742

Post by Togekissing Snivy Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:46 am

No.

This is like starting a forum over again and people wouldn't join because re-registering and stuff. So no.

btw. Zetaboards is terrible.
    Ospreyeagle
    Ospreyeagle
    Looker is the best
    Looker is the best

Looker
    Falcon Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Ospreyeagle Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:08 pm

cHr0mChIk wrote:If the posts so far are not going to be deleted, then I'm fine with it. C'mon guys, what's wrong, it's just a little change. I'd like to do it Smile
    ^This.
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

WeLikeIke
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 529

Post by TheChuckNorrisExpert Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:18 pm

I really like the forums here, really don't want to start over. :/
    Giratina720
    Giratina720
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 173

Post by Giratina720 Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:38 pm

I don't want to start over my TARCE fan fic, it's important! So I don't think we can move.
    MapleBerry<3
    MapleBerry<3
    Digital GU Mod
    Digital GU Mod

Pokestar Champ
    digimon badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 246

Post by MapleBerry<3 Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Guys,
    EM said that the posts will be on the new forum. C'mon! Having change is great! And GU will be here for backup! Very Happy

What's the big deal with moving? It'll be nice to have a new forum but it will have all the posts. I guess the final decision is up to EM though so I vote we go! Very Happy
    Togekissing Snivy
    Togekissing Snivy
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Toadette Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 742

Post by Togekissing Snivy Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:45 am

MapleBerry<3 wrote:Guys,
    EM said that the posts will be on the new forum. C'mon! Having change is great! And GU will be here for backup! Very Happy

What's the big deal with moving? It'll be nice to have a new forum but it will have all the posts. I guess the final decision is up to EM though so I vote we go! Very Happy

That means we'll have post all of over again.
    Which is utterly useless because we're really getting used to this forum.

If we move, it doesn't matter for me. I wouldn't join since there is no actual point of starting new GU over.
    Ospreyeagle
    Ospreyeagle
    Looker is the best
    Looker is the best

Looker
    Falcon Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Ospreyeagle Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:49 pm

MapleBerry<3 wrote:Guys,

That's exactly my point.
    Shiny Star
    Shiny Star
    Kirby
    Kirby

GCoins : 43

Post by Shiny Star Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 pm

I quite like this board how it is. It means there's no advertisements and yeah. I would rejoin but I don't think it's worth it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:23 am