Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

2 posters

How should I know? I'm on ZERO path!

Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 2624

How should I know? I'm on ZERO path! Empty How should I know? I'm on ZERO path!

Post by Pokemon73lp Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Well, here it is, a hopeful secessful fanfic, hope you enjoy!

Index:
    ZERO path:
    Chapter 1

Last edited by Pokemon73lp on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pokemon73lp
    Pokemon73lp
    Nintendo Fan
    Nintendo Fan

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2624

How should I know? I'm on ZERO path! Empty Re: How should I know? I'm on ZERO path!

Post by Pokemon73lp Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Here's the first chapter!

CHAPTER 1
    I'm sleeping in my bed one morning and I hear a ringing in my ear, it's my alarm clock "Shut up!" I yell, trying to turn it off. I turn it off and then head toward the calendar saying "What is today anyway? September 5, 2013, why does that sound familiar?" I ponder as I suddenly realize that today was the first day of school! I hurry to get ready, almost falling down my own stairs trying to get everything ready. "Why can't I be ready?" I ask myself. It's my first day of high school, I'm pretty nervous to tell you the truth, since I probably knew that I won't know anyone since almost everyone I knew from middle school went to a different high school then me, but I didn't mind, I would probably make new friends along the way. I didn't have a way to go to school fast, so I had to walk, I didn't mind that one bit since I liked walking outside around in nature, it made me happy. While I rushed to get to school, I didn't pay attention to my surroundings, so I missed out on the sights and sounds toward school, "Why couldn't I have been ready earlier?" I said with sadness in my voice. It didn't take me long to find the high school since it was about 5 blocks away from my house. "Sekai High School, crazy name for a high school I must say." I said to myself. I walked up to the front door, a group of kids were standing next to each other in a group, talking about something I didn't care about. "Look what the wind blew in!" One of them said, the group started laughing, but I ignored them and walked into the school. The school was 4 floors, each having different subjects on each floor. In the front hall there was a paper listing all the student's homeroom by last name, to no surprise. "Let's see, where are the C's?" Ah, room 217." I said and then I headed to the beginning of my new life in high school.....

If you think it should be longer, then say so! Anyway, chapter 2 will be when I finish it!
    Dalek
    Dalek
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 248
    Location : In the coffee machine. It's hot in here, by the way.

How should I know? I'm on ZERO path! Empty Re: How should I know? I'm on ZERO path!

Post by Dalek Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Mmmmmgood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm