Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

2 posters

Ratchet and Clank Movie!!

Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 855

Ratchet and Clank Movie!!  Empty Ratchet and Clank Movie!!

Post by Will Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:46 pm

A lot of you only play on Nintendo platforms which is a shame.

One of the many Playstation mascotts are getting a movie. Luckily for me it is based off of Ratchet and Clank! My favorite game series.

Possibly inspired by the hit of Wreak it Ralph, or the Series losing it's relevance, an animated movie will be coming out in 2015 based off the first game in the series. It will be a re-imagining of the first story in the game, and will have all the humor and story of the games a long with some of the gratuitous action the series is none for.

Heres an article about it - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/23/first-video-ratchet-clank-movie-hits-theaters-2015/

Here is a teaser for it:

Please keep in mind this isn't a trailer, but more of an announcement they are making a movie.

Anyway, I know a lot of you have missed this game so go buy a ps2 or ps3, and play!

Tell me your thoughts!
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

Ratchet and Clank Movie!!  Empty Re: Ratchet and Clank Movie!!

Post by Evolution Master Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:15 pm

I actually haven't played a Ratchet and Clank game as you predicted, but this movie announcement does look really neat. XD It's fun, and another movie based off video games? Yes, please.

I think it's interesting and can't wait to hear more about it. Smile Till the trailer for now. xD

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 pm