Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

2 posters

Call of Duty Black Ops on the wii!!!!

Mr.Snap
    Mr.Snap
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Senators
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 315

Call of Duty Black Ops on the wii!!!! Empty Call of Duty Black Ops on the wii!!!!

Post by Mr.Snap Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Just saw some of the gameplay for the Black ops on Wii too good, going to my friends house soon to play it on the wii before i can decide to buy it. The wii zapper makes it more realistic ChuckNorris! Call of Duty Black Ops on the wii!!!! 51HPFT63S2L._SL500_AA300_
    Call of Duty Black Ops on the wii!!!! Nintendo-wii-zapper.3806540 GOT to get this Shooter
    Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 855

Call of Duty Black Ops on the wii!!!! Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops on the wii!!!!

Post by Will Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Yeah this looks cool. When it comes to shooters though I pefer to use my top shot elite.

Call of Duty Black Ops on the wii!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTo3o-e0UDESgbWbeCX3Wgz0XOk-kfkKoHWafI9xYZs2WPWQjKyw

I usally take the Scope and stock out though cause their pointless. I also have 2 of these things and the game they came with has a shooting gallery, so I use two of them at the same time for that...Madness...nothing but madness.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:52 am