Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

4 posters

Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love)

Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 96

Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love) Empty Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love)

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 pm

The Plot <3

Pallet High is a boarding school located in the small fictional town of Pallet, Colorado, just an hour north of Denver. Notable for its extensive campus and the high degree of control allowed to its students, it has another distinguishing feature that is less obvious: every student has the personality of a different Pokemon. In all other ways they are completely normal humans: they have no strange markings or special powers. However, their various personalities have a greater effect on their lives than any magic power would...

The goal of Pallet High School RPG is to create real, belivable people from Pokemon characters. They will connect in fun, but odd, ways that make them fun to roleplay! For instance, one of our resident Snorlax characters is Samuel Norton, a rotund teenager who likes to do nothing but eat and sleep, and should he be disrupted from these activities, has a terrible temper. Or, for another example, a Bulbasaur character, Bartholomew B. Sauer, who is majoring in Horticulture (the cultivation of seeds to produce the most prosperous plants) and is a serious but kindly individual who is good with children.

The possibilities of Pallet High are endless, so go for it!

====================================================================================
    Relations with Pokemon!

Now you might be asking yourself, “Wait, Pokemon are related? What’s up with that?”

Well, it’s not required for all Pokemon to be related to each other. However, it does seem (in the mind of this humble admin) that it makes sense that Pokemon of the same evolutionary chain to be related (for example, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venasaur are all of the same evolutionary chain, and in Bartholomew Sauer’s history, he has two older brothers, assumed to be Ivysaur and Venasaur). However, this does not have to mean that they have to be of the same family - they can be siblings, cousins, best friends, or any other relation you see fit. The idea that all Pokemon are related is simply a guideline, an idea to add plotting points and to connect characters. We admins thought it would be fun if the Pokemon were related, but it is not necessarily a requirement.

======================================================================================
    Application:

Name:
    Nicknames(Optional)
    Occupation(Put what subject they teach if they are not students)
    Mayor:
    Minor:
    Pokemon representing:

Apperance: You can adress this in a paragraph or a list. Whatever you want

History:

Personality:

Connect the dots: What do they have in common with the Pokemon.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love) Empty Re: Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love)

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Name: Liam D. Jarvi
    Nicknames: N/A
    Mayor: Toxicology
    Minor:Forensics
    Pokemon representing: Cubone # 104

Apperance:
    He stands at 6'0 and weighs about 145 pounds making him not seem weak and skranny His hair color is a deep shade of black and with hints of with here and there, which also underlines his grey eyes. He usally wears a white hoddy and long black pants. He also has scares on his arms from his past. He never talks about those things to anyone. He alos wears a braclet that his mother gave him when he leavet for school.

History:Hometown - St.Louis, MO

He grew up in the heart of the city and learned some skills from it. He was happy in St.louis until his parents devorecd. He went to his dad who was mad at him. He dealt with it until his dad started abusing him for no apprent reason. He could at first bear it but then it reached his breaking point. He could not take it anymore so he tried to take his own life by cutting himself. He did this while he was by his mom. She found him and rushed him to the hospital. He was never the same again after this. He was cold towards all people. He was angry at his mom that she did not let him die. His mom only meant good so she enrolled him into Pallet High School. He got used to it but then when his first year was almost he got the news that his mother has fallen ill. He of coures abandond his education for the rest of the year. Then eventually his mother passed away. It destroyed him and he then lost faith in humanity and he then fell back to his stage of ignoring people all toghter

Personality:
    He stands at 6'4 and weighs about 187 pounds making him not seem weak and skranny His hair color is a deep shade of black and with hints of with here and there, which also underlines his grey eyes. He usally wears a white hoddy and long black pants. He also has scares on his arms from his past. He never talks about those things to anyone. He alos wears a braclet that his mother gave him when he leavet for school.

Connect the dots:
    He has abadond society like Cubone
    The scares on his arms reaseable the markings on Cubone's skull
    Often called a loner just like Cubone
    Wears an item that makes him remeber his mother
    His mother died just like Cubone's
    MapleBerry<3
    MapleBerry<3
    Digital GU Mod
    Digital GU Mod

Pokestar Champ
    digimon badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 246

Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love) Empty Re: Pallet High school(Credit goes to my dear love)

Post by MapleBerry<3 Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Name: Elizabeth Mabel
    Nicknames: E, Eliza, Liz, Lizzie, El.
    Mayor:Acting

Minor:Vocal Performance

Pokemon Representing: Emolga

Appearance:Elizabeth has brown hair with lighter brown highlights. (Almost blonde) Her wardrobe is usually made up of the colours black and yellow.She often wears white headphones

History: Hometown- Doncaster, England

Personality:Funny, cute but devious. She is a master at pranks and is sneaky in ways.

Connect the dots: She loves apples like Emolga.
    She has lots of charm like Emolga.
    She can be devious and is sneaky like Emolga.

Hope I did it right lol.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Good ^_^ Accepted
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

GCoins : 157

Post by L Lawliet Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:17 am

Name: Rose
    Nicknames: Rosalina, Rosy, Rosalind
    Major: Botany
    Minor: Chemistry

Pokémon Representing: Roserade

Appearance: Rose has blonde hair with blue and red highlights. She's about 5'7 and weighs only 103 pounds. She often wears the colors blue, red, green and white in her wardrobe. She always has a flower (often a rose) in her hair. She also wears a green cape to be camouflaged into the plants. When she is near, you can smell a flowery fragrance from her being around many plants.

History: Due to a car accident when she was a kid, Rose's family died and now she lives n the streets. She goes to school since she needed the knowledge. She survives by planting gardens and living off of their fruits. Many people think she's weird, but she's just doing what she loved to do.

Personality: Shy, Nerdy (soon she will become Emo)

Connect the dots: Loves plants like Roserade
    Shy and Timid like Roserade (like the one in Floroma Town in the anime if you watch the D/P series)
    Almost has the same colors as Roserade
    Gives off nice fragrance like Roserade.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:20 am

Accepted ^-^
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:30 am

Name: Lavi Ariel Xanthe
    Nicknames(Optional)
    Mayor:Exercise Science
    Minor: NA
    Pokemon representing: #403 Shinx

Apperance: The first thing one usually notices about Lavi is her hair. It's often a wild mess, though through no fault of her own. It's just that she has a lot of hair, and it's got a mind of its own. It's hard to tame it, although it is possible. It just usually takes more time than Lavi cares to spend, even if she does like to look nice. It doesn't have to be perfect.

Lavi is also quite tall. She has long legs, perfect for a runner like her. She's thin and fit, as she actually loves to exercise. If she can, she'll run. Walking takes too long, and isn't as much fun. Lavi still has a bit of a baby face, though. It's pretty much the only part of her still clinging to her baby fat. Somehow this doesn't make her look young, as she looks older than she actually is.

Lavi likes to dress nicely, usually in red or gold. She thinks those colors compliment her skintone and hair color, and she also finds red a 'sexy' color. She might be young but she's a bit boy-crazy, so that does factor in to how she dresses. She is competitive even about her clothes. If she sees another girl looking nicer than her she will immediately fix her own appearance. She just can't be shown up by anyone.

History:
    Hometown - New York City, New York.

Lavi was born in New York City, and though she didn't live there all that long, she still considers it her home. She has a younger brother that is only two years younger than her. She lived there until she was six, and then her mother, who was a biologist doing studies on African lions, got a job offer in Africa. The family packed up and moved to Kenya. Her father was a doctor, who worked with people with AIDS while they were there. Lavi was largely left to her own devices in the house since both of her parents were busy. One day, her mother was robbed at gunpoint, and was so traumatized by the experience that even leaving the house would cause her to have a panic attack.

Lavi's father didn't make much money, and without the added bonus of her mother's salary, they certainly weren't well off. Although the plan was initially to move back to New York City, they found that they didn't have the funds. By this time, Lavi was ten, and could barely even remember New York, except for the shopping. She had a few friends, but no one really close to her. With all the talk of moving back to the US someday, she didn't see the point in getting close to anyone. She had a couple "boyfriends", but like most girls that age it was just a statement, not anything real.

Finally her father got a break. Someone in Colorado wanted him to work in their hospital. They had heard about his work with people with AIDS, and needed someone with his expertise. Scraping the money together, the family packed up and moved to Denver. Lavi was eleven.

Lavi started going to school in Denver, and joined the track team since running was always something she enjoyed. She only really made one friend, a sweet girl around her age. That girl and her little brother were the only two people that Lavi got close to. She was very selective in her close friends, and she couldn't really stand any other girls.

When it came time for high school, Lavi and her friend decided they wanted to go to Pallet High School, as it was near home but they could also get out of their houses a little early and board there.

Personality: Leader: Lavi is independent, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like people, because she does. She just feels that she can operate by herself quite well, and if she is in a group, she should be the leader. She likes to be in charge, but she's not pushy about it. She just tends to know what she's talking about.

Proud: Lavi takes great pride in her achievements, her looks, and everything else. She hates to have to ask for help, much preferring to do things herself. She likes to look good, often seen in relatively nice clothing. She likes the colors red and gold a lot and wears them often.

Playful: Even though Lavi is often serious and competitive, she is also playful. She likes to have a good time, and has a good sense of humor until it turns mean. She's still young and likes to live life to it's fullest.

Competitive: If there's a competition, Lavi is probably there trying to win it. She's constantly wanting to prove herself as the best, and she hates to lose. She's in great shape because she constantly pushes herself to win and do better than the other kids. If there's something she wants to do, she will do it, and she'll do it great because she can't settle for less.

Strong-Willed: Lavi doesn't give up. If she fails, it only pushes her to try harder. She has a strong will, and does whatever it takes to accomplish her goals. People telling her she can't do something will only make her try harder.

Jealous: Lavi isn't the biggest fan of other females. She views them as direct competition. In a relationship, this is her greatest downfall. She doesn't mean to get jealous at every little glance, but it happens. She also gets jealous when someone bests her at something, and will hold a grudge if that happens.

Sarcastic: Lavi doesn't like to be hurt, and so she keeps people at a distance and it takes quite a bit to get into her inner circle or "pride". One of her defense tactics is to be sarcastic. She doesn't even mean to sometimes, it just slips out. At least she has a sense of humor, even if it is a bit mean-spirited at times.

Unforgiving: Lavi can hold a grudge like no one's business. Once someone has hurt her, she will shut down and shut them out. It's another defense mechanism. It's very hard to get her to accept you again after you have lost her trust.

Connect the dots:
    Lavi means lion, Ariel means lion of God, and Xanthe means fair-haired/light haired and Shinx sparkle and create light.
    Lavi likes sparkly, pretty things. Shinx create bright lights to escape from their enemies.
    Lions are pride animals, so Lavi is very loyal to her friends, those she includes in her "pride".
    Lavi dislikes/is afraid of horses. Lions eat zebras so I'm guessing the two don't get along. (This isn't stated elsewhere because I wasn't sure where to put it. There's no real reason, she just gets uneasy around horses.)
    Shinx has the Rivalry ability, so Lavi sometimes doesn't get along the best with other females and views them as competition.
    Shinx have the hidden ability Guts, so Lavi pushes herself even if she's not feeling in top-shape.
    Lionesses do the hunting, so Lavi is a hard-worker, strong-willed, and persistent.
    Sasha has some wild hair that reminds me of a lion's mane in certain pictures, so that's why I decided on her for a face claim.
    Shinx has high stamina and jumping and good speed in the Pokeathlon, so I decided to put her in track.
    Lavi lived in Africa for some of her life to correlate with African lions.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 pm

You guys can start posting <3 (Apps are still accepted)
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 pm

I guess I'll start!

I walked through the hallway as I went to 1st period. Everyone was bumping into me as I held my books and notes in my arms.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:00 pm

(Liam)
    He sat in the courtyard and read his book. Luckily for him, he has a off period during the busiest time of the day. "Always enjoy a love story..." he mumbled to himself.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Due to the 2nd period teacher being at the hospital, I walked around the campus to look at the flowers. As I walked towards the courtyard, I saw a rose bush out in the open. I sat next to it and said "Good Morning, Roses" I saw a boy not to far away from me. I tried to hide in the bush, but not too much so I wouldn't be poked by the thorns.
    MapleBerry<3
    MapleBerry<3
    Digital GU Mod
    Digital GU Mod

Pokestar Champ
    digimon badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 246

Post by MapleBerry<3 Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:09 pm

I walked to my next class and sat in the back. I zoned out in no time and I was thinking about anything and everything.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:05 am

I look at the girl and waive her. Then putting my hand on my mouth, trying to tell that I'm mute. I take a piece of paper and write on it "Hi"
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:43 am

I smiled and waved back. "Maybe...I should introduce myself.." I thought to myself. I picked a rose from the bush, but at the process, multiple of thorns dug into my hand. I stood up with the rose in my hand and walked towards the boy.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:52 am

I smile and point at her hand. Writing on the paper "Are you ok? That must have hurt?" Closing my book I show it to her. I smile and write on the paper, "I like it"
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:59 am

"Well...it does hurt, but it doesn't really matter to me." I said to him with a smile. I get my pocket knife out and cut the stem that was bloody and gave the rose to him. "Here ya go" I said. "By the way, my name is Rose!" I said to him as I sat next to him.
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:03 am

I take the rose and smile. Turning the paper around and write on the back "Hi Rose Very Happy I'm Liam :3" Smiling I write again "How are you?"
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:20 am

"I'm doing great, especially since I met someone nice" I said to him. "People always tease me because my parents died when I was a baby, I was lucky to survive in this area." I look at Liam and asked, "Well, how are you today?"
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 am

I frown and hug her. Then writing another note "My mom, she died when I got here Sad My dad abused me..." Moving my sleeve up to show here the scare my dad gave me. "Worthless boy" it read.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:36 am

"Oh my...I-im so sorry about that" I said to him as I hugged him back. As I hugged him, I started to cry and said, "Though our mothers are gone, they are still watching over us. They still love us will all their heart and they are always by our sides."
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:49 am

I hug her but then hear someone laughing. "Aw...So looks like Mr. Mutie found a friend! Hey, girl! Get away from him! He is a virus!" Someone grabs me by the neck and throws me on the ground. They force a knife in my hand and snarl "Go join you mother!" I was crying and just shuck my head.
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:53 am

I covered Liam's body with my green cape, showing all the scars I have around my body. "Leave him alone, ok? That's quite enough!" I said to protect Liam. I saw the principle fairly close to the area, so the people left, but the principle left as well. I uncovered him and said "Are you ok, Liam? The bullies are gone..."
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:59 am

I was still crying as I hear them leave. Not saying anything but writing in the dirt with the knife "No I want to leave. ;~;"
    L Lawliet
    L Lawliet
    Golden Sun Honor
    Golden Sun Honor

Post by L Lawliet Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 am

I looked at the knife and said, "I know how to get it out, but it will hurt, want me to get it out?" I asked him. "It happened to me before so I know what to do."
    Dustin <3 Ami
    Dustin <3 Ami
    DK Crew
    DK Crew

GU 1st Year Veteran

Post by Dustin <3 Ami Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:09 am

I nod a little and write "Go ahead.....Rose D:" Hugging her, I wait for her to do anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm