Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

3 posters

Favourite Stages (from any of the three games)?

Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

Favourite Stages (from any of the three games)? Empty Favourite Stages (from any of the three games)?

Post by Evolution Master Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 pm

So what's your favourite stage in the ''Super Smash Bros.'' series? It can come from any of the three games, or perhaps you can list your favourites from each of the games you played. Razz

Anyways, here are mines:

Melee:
    Hyrule Temple - So big and so much fun as well. There's a a lot of places to run and it's probably one of the better party stages anyways.

PokeFloats - Maybe the floating Pokemon balloons? I don't know, but it was still a fun stage.

Brawl:
    Luigi's Mansion - a dark and haunted stage? Interesting, and I like how you can break stuff in there. XD

Pirate Ship - Toon Link's stage. It's fun and reminds me of Windwaker. Razz

So what are your favourite stages?
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    TheChuckNorrisExpert
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

WeLikeIke
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 529

Favourite Stages (from any of the three games)? Empty Re: Favourite Stages (from any of the three games)?

Post by TheChuckNorrisExpert Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:09 pm

I like Hyrule Temple, Green Hill Zone*Or whatever it's called in Brawl*, Final Destination, and Pokemon Stadium.
    Ospreyeagle
    Ospreyeagle
    Looker is the best
    Looker is the best

Looker
    Falcon Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1802

Favourite Stages (from any of the three games)? Empty Re: Favourite Stages (from any of the three games)?

Post by Ospreyeagle Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:39 am

Wow it's been a while since I've played.

I like the one with the house and cars XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm