Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

3 posters

Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld?

Will
    Will
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 855

Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? Empty Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld?

Post by Will Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 am

So a lot of consoles have good designs and some have...really bad ones. Whats your favorite looking console?

Mine is probably the Sega Master System. I don't own or ever played one, but they do look cool.

Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3SuUSnvQh7Zarp582sgAy_7kGZW8GjhTsVyYByQjL45SyVKnwyQ

As far as handheld the Gameboy Advanced SP and PS Vita look cool too.

Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ78zJcXtpv4Hzksnh04SdcA93MsYvdjJFEJU_BKMtRyMquA5S_w

Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkdZ_MTiLIJew3Zrp5fUZJnXlw6chemBmX3Nh8D2XIqGuyEh9Lpw

Again what are your favorites? Feel free to post pictures!
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? Empty Re: Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld?

Post by Evolution Master Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:41 am

Favourite looking console:

Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? 1228399003_6431985Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? Gamecube_indigo

Both of these due to memories/nostalgia. I remember playing a green N64 as a kid at my cousin's house, and I really thought it looked cool back at the time. Still looks neat to this day.

The GameCube on the other hand has a really compact design. So easy to carry around unlike the Wii which feels fragile. I like the Wii too...but it seems to bland in design. Razz

Favourite handheld systems:
    Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ78zJcXtpv4Hzksnh04SdcA93MsYvdjJFEJU_BKMtRyMquA5S_wFavorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? 260px-Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen

GameBoy Advance (even though I never owned one) was a nice handheld. It was pretty neat in design and easy to carry around. Plus it had great games.

The 3DS in my opinion has the best design in the DS line. It looks slick and it has a very comfortable design. However, it seems so fragile though. :0
    Dalek
    Dalek
    Princess of Hyrule
    Princess of Hyrule

GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 248
    Location : In the coffee machine. It's hot in here, by the way.

Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld? Empty Re: Favorite Looking Console and/or Handheld?

Post by Dalek Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:57 pm

My computer always goes WinRAR on me when I try to get pics, so I won't post them. I always liked the GameCube, and not because it's my favorite system, it was nice and simple and sturdy. I also liked the PS2, just because it was the first console I got with my own money, and everything for it.

Handhelds are different, mainly because...I'm a mostly handheld gamer. Easy to pick up, put down, and the games are cheaper that console games. The GameBoy SP was nice, but I always liked the LOOK of the regular GBA better. The DSi is my favorite in the DSi, because it feels sturdy, and I had that thing for the longest. Had to sell it, but got a new one recently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm