Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

Happy Halloween! (10/31/12)

Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 1854

Happy Halloween! (10/31/12) Empty Happy Halloween! (10/31/12)

Post by Evolution Master Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:55 am

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! Well it's that time of the year again, and I hope you all have a Happy Halloween! I know with hurricanes about, this year's Halloween celebrations might be limited for some of you; however, keep a positive attitude either way. Dress up as what you wish and go get some candy! XD (Just limit your candy intake guys!)

Anyways, stay safe and enjoy your trick or treating adventure! Also for those of you wondering what those little white things falling on the main forum page are, those are just little decorations for the special day. Don't get spooked, and enjoy!

farao

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm