Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to GamerzUniverse, a Nintendo fan forum! We moved as of recently to the following site: www.gamerzuniverse2.canadian-forum.com so please check us out to see our content!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community with knowledge beyond the universe!

3 posters

Fanfiction and Roleplay Sections?

XKoreanLP
    XKoreanLP
    GU Patroller
    GU Patroller

Charizard Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    Gsystem : No warnings
    GCoins : 560

Fanfiction and Roleplay Sections? Empty Fanfiction and Roleplay Sections?

Post by XKoreanLP Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 am

I see this forum lacks a section for fanfics and roleplay. It would've been nice to see people post their creative stories and roleplays. This is just a suggestion. But anyway, I was just wondering if this forum will have a fanfiction and roleplay section.
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ
    Anime Addict
    Anime Addict

Tech Admin

Bleach
    Kirito Fan
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 2419

Fanfiction and Roleplay Sections? Empty Re: Fanfiction and Roleplay Sections?

Post by ÄṉïṃεFɾεαќ Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Hm... Good idea, im good with it, but lets see if EM wants it in the forum. (Hes most likely to say yes Razz)
    Evolution Master
    Evolution Master
    Toadally Admin
    Toadally Admin

Toad rank
    Toad Badge
    Conan Badge
    GU 1st Year Veteran
    GCoins : 1854

Post by Evolution Master Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:00 am

I'm good with it as GS predicted. Smile I actually was considering one, but I never got around to making one.

Though MapleBerry<3 will be modding it (hence, having control over the section), so have fun. Razz If you have any further problems with the new section X, just tell Maple, or any other staff member (I'm included too Razz). We're happy to help!

Status: Case closed and locked. Fanfiction and Roleplay Sections? ToadDR

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am